• Total voters
Smoker nearing Admiral level aura ready to decide what he'll do next
Sakazuki is fuming with rage and ready to erupt at any moment
Issho been absent for god knows how long, he should be on edge too
Borsalino faced with a heavy hearted decision
Aramaki is an unhinged force of nature, no idea what he might be up to
Kuzan ruthlessly took down his former mentor and idol
Sengoku is speaking of making a move against Cross Guild

Time for Marine piece, I wholeheartedly wish for everyone to enjoy the upcoming sequences of this manga
It's about to go down
:steef:
Smoker got that dog in him.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
A well-hidden secret of mine is that Smoker is my joint-favourite character. It's why I post "Smoker Returns" on almost every Waiting Room thread...
I was right this week though, so I'm officially a Spoiler Provider.
Do you have 1118 spoilers? I'm ready to give it all up for a little summary

I already said when the chapter came out that Sanji vs Nusjuro was nothing but another Sanji vs King type of skirmish
It's too obvious that if a character wields a sword his final fight will be Zoro.
Dude , i am not talking about clash , i am talking about event chain. how did Nosjuro transport himself there ? Why did he not kill anybody if there is chance in there. There is no inconsistency, he is putting each character based on his sweet will.

so basically your counter arguments are:
- a second head who should be usopp. So where is usopp body? Laugable point enough.
-
- mocking my reading skills (again)
- "it's jinbe and Nami who are talking". You are just nitpicking here. Nami is talking to both Jinbe and Zoro, as the two are together.
For sure Zoro is not talking to Lilith when he says to launch the ship, is he?
- randomly talking about sanji addressing zoro as "deadweight"
- randomly talking about the fact that zoro did not save them, they were in danger because of zoro who is too weak to defeat lucci (wow i didnt know you were a zoro hater but ok).

2 points are insults, the other 2 are completely unrelated to the point i was making, which is solely who that silouette is.
You proved again that you are indeed not a worthy person to have a discussion with, I though you were better than this.
"- a second head who should be usopp. So where is usopp body? Laugable point enough "

A little silhouette.
You want oda to draw everything in that little silhouette.
If we can see there is a head. That means there is other person besides her.

" addressing me as "zorotard" "

Because that's how most of you act like.
If Oda wanted to put importance in Zoro saving crew member, he would have drawn it early not little silhouette.

"randomly talking about the fact that zoro did not save them, they were in danger because of zoro who is too weak to defeat lucci (wow i didnt know you were a zoro hater but ok) "

Yeah only Zorotards are allowed to talk shit about others characters.
Others can't do it. If you all are attacking other characters, then expect the same.

When she didn't reacted to Saturn much, why would she gave a shit about Nusjuro and needs saving.

Again ship was in danger not characters.
And only character who reacted to Nusjuro were Lilith, Usopp and Nami

" You are just nitpicking here. Nami is talking to both Jinbe and Zoro, as the two are together "

Nami contacted Jinbe only.
And Jinbe is the one replied

"For sure Zoro is not talking to Lilith when he says to launch the ship, is he? "

That's the last panel.
Zoro is directly talking to Nami.

"wow i didnt know you were a zoro hater but ok "

Lmao Zoro fans try to bring down every other strawhats.
Same case with Sanji fans.

That's why I like to do same with Zoro and Sanji.
Lungs of pirate King are irrelevant and most useless member of crew.

One is the reason Vegapunk died.
Other is the reason Crew was in danger two times.

Last edited:
Are you really going to argue about that ?
Fine
You can literally see second head beside her which is Usopp.
And Nami is alone.
Zorotards are half blind like Zoro

Ok so now this minuscule point black is Usopp's head. So where is usopp body? In the first comment you addressed the silouette as Lilith, now is Lilith + Usopp head.
As I said, it is very hard to tell with precision what is drawn there, however, you act as if you perfectly know that.

" It also would make 0 sense to draw there Lilith while Nami and Zoro are the two talking in the panels "

Again. Lol you all can't read simple manga.
It's Jinbe and Nami who are talking.
Kindergarten level reading skill.

Nami is the only one who didn't notice Nusjuro that's why she is arguing with Jinbe.
You all cant see simple thing.
You are just nitpicking here and you know it.
Nami is talking to both Jinbe and Zoro, as the two are together.

Zoro saved the crew"

Whose fault is that crew was in danger two times.
All because they were waiting for Zoro.
Zoro being too weak to defeat Lucci is the reason they got attacked twice.
Otherwise they would have already escaped.

Only when Sanji called him "deadweight" , he tried to KO Lucci.
But that was still not enough to defeat KO Lucci.

Zoro wanted to fight more.
If Jinbe hasn't dragged Zoro, he would have caused more problems for crew.

Zoro has been liability whole arc.
I am not even gonna address this cause is totally unrelated with the point I was making, which is solely who that silouette is. You also ignored half the point I made, ignoring the narrative and symbolic factors entirely.
Is sad that you talk like the typical Zoro hater which I didn't know you were, but oh well.

" And so, by logic, this is Nami, cause Lilith here wouldn't hold any meaning, on a narrative and emotive level "

Characters was not in danger, ship was in danger.
There's no point of narrative importance here.
If Oda wanted to show that Nami got saved, we would have clearly seen it.
You are basically denying what happened here. A freaking gorosei is about to slash the ship, with Nami, Usopp, and Chopper in it, but somehow they are not in danger, only the ship is, Najuro can't touch them. Let alone how dangerous and deadly Nasjuro is, and so how can you even process that somehow the characters aren't in danger her, but do you even know how maybe even more dangerous is to find yourself on a sinking ship? If the Sunny is in danger, then so are the characters in it.

Only characters who reacted to Nusjuro are Lilith, Usopp and Chopper.
Nami does react here tho, doesn't she? The fact that it happens after Zoro blocks Nasjuro does not matter a thing and I don't know why you address it. Panels drawn before are in function/ a set-up for the ones that comes later. The tension is between these two, they are the focus of these scenes.

" You are just nitpicking here. Nami is talking to both Jinbe and Zoro, as the two are together "
Nami contacted Jinbe only.
And Jinbe is the one replied
What were they doing here? Or did they just started talking this chapter? I didnt know that!

A little silhouette.
You want oda to draw everything in that little silhouette.
If we can see there is a head. That means there is other person besides her.
But I dont see an head tho, you are the one who knows everything and can see an head there. I am just telling you why by logic and from a narrative point it holds more meaning and sense for the silouette to be Nami. And I see Nami, who we can see alone on the ship bulwark just like the silouette, and just after Nasjuro's attack is blocked. The fact that, as you said, Nami didn't even see Nasjuro, if anything adds even more pathos to the scene, compared to the goofy reaction of the trio of Chopper, Usopp, Lilith.
And is also a recurring theme, as Zoro's fights and feats are often not known to the other crewmembers.

Yeah only Zorotards are allowed to talk shit about others characters.
Others can't do it. If you all are attacking other characters, then expect the same.
I don't know what are you talking about. I did not talk bad about any character here, nor is something I am used to do anyway. And you should try to do the same.

Last edited:
Ok so now this minuscule point black is Usopp's head. So where is usopp body? In the first comment you addressed the silouette as Lilith, now is Lilith + Usopp head.
As I said, it is very hard to tell with precision what is drawn there, however, you act as if you perfectly know that.

Oh no mocking the "reading skill" of people again, boy you gonna hurt me :(
Unfortunately, you are just nitpicking here and you know it.
What I said is Nami is talking to both Jinbe and Zoro, as the two are together.

I am not even gonna address this cause is totally unrelated with the point I was making, which is solely who that silouette is. You also ignored half the point I made, ignoring the narrative and symbolic factors entirely.
Is sad that you talk like the typical Zoro hater which I didn't know you were, but oh well.

You are basically denying what happened here. A freaking gorosei is about to slash the ship, with Nami, Usopp, and Chopper in it, but somehow they are not in danger, only the ship is, Najuro can't touch them. Let alone how dangerous and deadly Nasjuro is, and so how can you even process that somehow the characters aren't in danger her, but do you even know how maybe even more dangerous is to find yourself on a sinking ship? If the Sunny is in danger, then so are the characters in it.

Nami does react here tho, doesn't she? The fact that it happens after Zoro blocks Nasjuro does not matter a thing and I don't know why you address it. Panels drawn before are in function/ a set-up for the ones that comes later. The tension is between these two, they are the focus of these scenes.

What were they doing here? Or did they just started talking this chapter? I didnt know that!

But I dont see an head tho, you are the one who knows everything and can see an head there. I see Nami, who we can see alone on the ship bulwark just like the silouette, and just after Nasjuro's attack is blocked. The fact that, as you said, Nami didn't even see Nasjuro, if anything adds even more pathos to the scene, compared to the goofy reaction of the trio of Chopper, Usopp, Lilith.
And is also a recurring theme, as Zoro's fights and feats are mostly not known to the other crewmembers.

I don't know what are you talking about. I did not talk bad about any character here, nor is something I am used to do anyway. And you should try to do the same.
Nusjuro is the weakest Gorosei.
He can't do shit.
You are arguing about little silhouette.
If Oda give a shit about Zoro saving the crew or Nami.
It wouldn't have been silhouette.
A silhouette where we can't even see anything properly.

Idea that Zoro saved anyone is ridiculous because he is the one who put them in danger in first.

Nami only contacted Jinbe.
So it is just assumption that she is talking to Zoro.
Whenever third person enters the conversation, there is a way to indicate that third person has joined the conversation. (Either by mentioning that third person, speech pattern or little drawing of their head)
But that didn't happened this chapter
That's the whole conversation

"
Nami: Ok! Jinbei, where are you?!

Jinbei: We're almost there but right now..

Jinbei: We're chasing down a mysterious monster!

Nami: What?! Why are you making side trips? Hurry up over here!

Jinbei: It's not a side trip! The monster is heading off in your direction! Take caution!

Nami: Whaaat?!

Jinbei: Judging from his presence, he's not ordinary!

"

You are saying Nami is in front of Nusjuro who is huge but she can't see it and she is arguing with Jinbe about taking detours.

Again if whole thing was so important, Oda wouldn't have drawn little silhouette

"I don't know what are you talking about. I did not talk bad about any character here, nor is something I am used to do anyway. And you should try to do the same."

I would continue.
Crying so much because someone said something bad about Zoro.
When whole fanbase of Zoro trash talk every single crew members.
You were the one who come and wanted to argue.

Last edited:
Nusjuro is the weakest Gorosei.
He can't do shit.
You are arguing about little silhouette.
If Oda give a shit about Zoro saving the crew or Nami.
It wouldn't have been silhouette.
A silhouette where we can't even see anything properly.

Idea that Zoro saved anyone is ridiculous because he is the one who put them in danger in first.

Nami only contacted Jinbe.
So it is just assumption that she is talking to Zoro.
Whenever third person enters the conversation, there is a way to indicate that third person has joined the conversation. (Either by mentioning that third person, speech pattern or little drawing of their head)
But that didn't happened this chapter
That's the whole conversation

"
Nami: Ok! Jinbei, where are you?!

Jinbei: We're almost there but right now..

Jinbei: We're chasing down a mysterious monster!

Nami: What?! Why are you making side trips? Hurry up over here!

Jinbei: It's not a side trip! The monster is heading off in your direction! Take caution!

Nami: Whaaat?!

Jinbei: Judging from his presence, he's not ordinary!

"

You are saying Nami is in front of Nusjuro who is huge but she can't see it and stupp arguing with Jinbe about taking detours.

Again if whole thing was so important, Oda wouldn't have drawn little silhouette

"I don't know what are you talking about. I did not talk bad about any character here, nor is something I am used to do anyway. And you should try to do the same."

I would continue.
Crying so much because someone said something bad about Zoro.
When whole fanbase of Zoro trash talk every single crew members.
You were the one who come and wanted to argue.
what are u waffling abt
nami was in the ship and would have died if not for zoro and jimbei