One Piece 1117:Mo-

Rate this chapter

Votes: 59 46.5%

Votes: 38 29.9%

Votes: 14 11.0%

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
If we power scaling Zoro did a name attack and elder just use a normal sword attack and hit back Zoro .
If we go by WG logic on here sometimes this bad for Zoro LMAO .
Zoro used a BRAND NEW TAG TEAM FINISHING MOVE and clashed with Nusjuro doing a no look one handed casual slash
Post automatically merged:

10/10 job Oda lmao the fucking chapter you make it focus on Kitetsu he draws fucking fujitoras sword
If this is Assistant Piece I hope that little motherfucker gets fired lol

You already forced me to repeat myself over and over.
You would know why it does matter if you only tried once to read what I was typing but no, you were too busy since the start to insult Zoro and only focused on whatever or not he saved anyone when Zoro was not even the focus of the discussion but only one of the factors I highlighted to explain why I think that silhouette is Nami.
I already gave the answer tho and explanation too.
And you are just wasting time, if you were hoping for actual discussion.
I am just trolling like typical Zorotards.

Nusjuro is the weakest Gorosei.
He can't do shit.
You are arguing about little silhouette.
If Oda give a shit about Zoro saving the crew or Nami.
It wouldn't have been silhouette.
A silhouette where we can't even see anything properly.

Idea that Zoro saved anyone is ridiculous because he is the one who put them in danger in first.

Nami only contacted Jinbe.
So it is just assumption that she is talking to Zoro.
Whenever third person enters the conversation, there is a way to indicate that third person has joined the conversation. (Either by mentioning that third person, speech pattern or little drawing of their head)
But that didn't happened this chapter
That's the whole conversation

"
Nami: Ok! Jinbei, where are you?!

Jinbei: We're almost there but right now..

Jinbei: We're chasing down a mysterious monster!

Nami: What?! Why are you making side trips? Hurry up over here!

Jinbei: It's not a side trip! The monster is heading off in your direction! Take caution!

Nami: Whaaat?!

Jinbei: Judging from his presence, he's not ordinary!

"

You are saying Nami is in front of Nusjuro who is huge but she can't see it and she is arguing with Jinbe about taking detours.

Again if whole thing was so important, Oda wouldn't have drawn little silhouette

"I don't know what are you talking about. I did not talk bad about any character here, nor is something I am used to do anyway. And you should try to do the same."

I would continue.
Crying so much because someone said something bad about Zoro.
When whole fanbase of Zoro trash talk every single crew members.
You were the one who come and wanted to argue.
You good? You've been crying a lot over Zoro finally getting some panels. :michalaugh:

Nusjuro is the weakest Gorosei.
He can't do shit.
You are arguing about little silhouette.
If Oda give a shit about Zoro saving the crew or Nami.
It wouldn't have been silhouette.
A silhouette where we can't even see anything properly.

Idea that Zoro saved anyone is ridiculous because he is the one who put them in danger in first.

Nami only contacted Jinbe.
So it is just assumption that she is talking to Zoro.
Whenever third person enters the conversation, there is a way to indicate that third person has joined the conversation. (Either by mentioning that third person, speech pattern or little drawing of their head)
But that didn't happened this chapter
That's the whole conversation

"
Nami: Ok! Jinbei, where are you?!

Jinbei: We're almost there but right now..

Jinbei: We're chasing down a mysterious monster!

Nami: What?! Why are you making side trips? Hurry up over here!

Jinbei: It's not a side trip! The monster is heading off in your direction! Take caution!

Nami: Whaaat?!

Jinbei: Judging from his presence, he's not ordinary!

"

You are saying Nami is in front of Nusjuro who is huge but she can't see it and she is arguing with Jinbe about taking detours.

Again if whole thing was so important, Oda wouldn't have drawn little silhouette

"I don't know what are you talking about. I did not talk bad about any character here, nor is something I am used to do anyway. And you should try to do the same."

I would continue.
Crying so much because someone said something bad about Zoro.
When whole fanbase of Zoro trash talk every single crew members.
You were the one who come and wanted to argue.

Looks to me like Nusjuro was the only one doing shit while the other ones were massively tanking but not doing anything in return either.