News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

I tested @kurwa claim that you can do it if you open incognito pages again and again, and it tells you that the vote is valid every single time.

The rules are that you can vote once every 24 hours. Not 100 times in 30 minutes, or a lot more if someone bothers to run a script that no longer requires any manual input.

Anyway, some said that they have something in place to remove those votes. Maybe that's the case, and then this is no longer an issue.
Incognito *does not change your IP address*. They have already said data is based on IP information and they know what to look out for and invalidate votes to begin with. Yet fans don't seem to trust them:

Incognito *does not change your IP address*. They have already said data is based on IP information and they know what to look out for and invalidate votes to begin with. Yet fans don't seem to trust them:

Yeah, someone posted these later on after we started the discussion.

At which point i said that it's good to see they have that covered.

The discussion continued because my posts kept getting brought up as "sanji fans crying", instead of people having the common sense to accept the premise that cheating is shitty if possible, or incredibly dumb arguments stating that it would be all fair anyway if everyone could cheat and the results would be the same regardless.

This whole popularity poll is supposed to be for fun and yet you have some Zoro wankers being arrogant assholes to other users just because Zoro is leading the daily hot characters, and then you have some Sanji wankers along with some other users who are complaining that the poll is rigged.

Again people shouldn't take those daily hot characters seriously, and the people who are running the site will be deleting any votes that may seem highly suspicious.

Last edited:
This whole popularity poll is supposed to be for fun and yet you have some Zoro wankers being arrogant assholes to other users just because Zoro is leading the daily hot characters, and then you have some Sanji wankers and probably other users who are complaining that the poll is rigged.

Again people shouldn't take those daily hot characters seriously, and the people who are running the site will be deleting any votes that may seem highly suspicious.
The daily hot characters and how the characters placed so far is irrelevant.

What was relevant was that it seemed that you can just spam votes, and that would have fucked up what the poll is meant to be.

Any reasonable person should take issue with that possibility.

That was not the case, and you could observe many users taking the stance that its fine if you can spam votes, and the results would be all the same.

Learning that you actually can't spam votes as easily is reassuring and solves the initial problem, but the posters who said that the results will be fair anyway because everyone can cheat are left with their dumb take already exposed.

Who? Are you talking about Greg? Cause he's not a Luffy and Sanji fan complaining.
Not greg^^ but the fact he needs to answer about everything proves some people are triggered af!
Post automatically merged:

This was my post before i learned about how easy it is to cheat and spam votes

So it's very, very easy to follow what is relevant for me here

When the poll seems to be fair - I am celebrating Zoro's, Sanji's and Luffy's success

When i learn how easy it is to cheat - Fuck this poll, cheating is shitty

And it's just as easy to follow what is relevant for some Zoro fans here

When the poll seems to be fair - Fuck yeah Zoro wins

When they learn how easy it is to cheat - Fuck yeah Zoro wins

@T.D.A keeps bringing up that Luffy might win anyway, since he's stuck in the same mindset as other Zoro fans.

You guys are focused on who wins.

My stance is that it does not matter who wins if it's possible to fuck with the results because of a faulty system.

Now since this discussion started and got turned into "people hating on Zoro" or "Sanji/Luffy fans crying" by Zoro fans who don't give a flying fuck if the first place is won fair and square as long as Zoro's name is up there, there was some evidence brought that show that maybe it's not as easy to cheat as it seems.

If it turns out that that's the case, and the poll works as intended, then that's great, the problem is solved.

But it will stick with me how the lot of you stood behind "cheating leads to fair results as long as everyone can cheat".

I can't even excuse you lot by saying i had high expectations. It takes bare minimum to be better than this.
Damn i didn't know you are such a crying baby wow ... let it go, it's just fictional characters!