News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

It doesnt matter if heas leading in more continents, its the votes that count , and asia and japan have most votes... so luffy can be in first place only winning japan... if they gave dailly vote count winners we would be more sure who is really in the lead
Luffy is not leading in Japan most of times. And considering Asians mentalities and occupations, most of them don't give a fuck about manga which is considered for kids. (i have asian origin so i know what i'm talking about).
And it's not like Luffy is getting 1 billion votes and Zoro just 0 vote. Luffy is leading but the difference is probably small.

But when someone is leading everywhere, you should be careful because at the end it means he is getting the most votes in all continents. And Europe, NA, Oceania and Japan people are more interested about manga so yeah.

And you talk like Zoro never won against Luffy in any online poll, Luffy is not against a fodder but the one who gives him hard times. in most japanese polls, the difference between Zoro and Luffy are always small.

Reading your previous posts, you are really invested about Zoro not winning this poll lmao, it's okay just accept that Zoro is loved everywhere.
And i rather be the 1st in the 90% of the rest of the world than just one continent or a country. Win or Loss, we don't care just seeing Zoro wrecking everyone, is more than enough.

Seems like the Daily Hot Characters are now being updated every hour?
It makes it annoying to keep track of,explains why now so many characters get to TOP 3:zorothink:
Ah that explains why in just two hours Oceania went from Doffy top to Kiku.
________

Also a question . When is the timeframe of voting ? Haven't voted in a while ,but today I can't vote at all. 12-14:00 gmt+2. Seems Odd for that Kind of hour.

. Just my thought but knowing Oda he would cry because his precious Luffy isn’t first. This would have a negative impact on Zoro and we would get more panel time for Luffy ... even though we have already enough panel time of him ... This is my personal nightmare...
Oda wouldn't give a shit eitherway
He might send a letter and comment on it but that's it
He draws what he wants a silly thing like this won't affect anything

These new system sucks.Zoro is no number 1 anymore:pepemy:
The top 1,2,3 has nothing to do with overall 1,2,3...it is just %increase in votes of previous hour and the subsequent hour....for example A has 1000 votes and B has 30 votes in the previous hour, in the next one hour A has 1100 votes and B has 100 votes..so who got more %increase in votes than A and B becomes hot character in that particular hour...

Last edited: