News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I really don't think the # 1,2,3 is the real rankings or in real order, they are just saying characters that got a good amount of hits that day.
Yeah. It's all about percentage of new votes. Don't be surprised to see some really minor characters here or there, since they could've easily had 0 votes prior, only to get a 100% increase because one person voted for them.

Why they changed the system??? 😭😭😭

Its a plot from Oda and Viz to steal the election from Zoro 😠😠😠 stop the count now or the edgy narutards will invade Viz and make their loved Zoro the winner, they cant live in a world where their feelings are not validated by this poll ahahahahahah🤣
Well the hourly updates are not bad actually. Now we can also see other characters in the top charts, which i think is the original purpose of the top 3 thing

http://67.205.178.245:8075/opdatabase/polls_all

Some observations

Luffy is constantly trending and I think he's a basic lock for no 1

Sanji is hitting it big time in Asia and Japan (Stat boosted countries) so that's awesome to see. Maybe the stat boosted votes get him to no 2 but that's a pipe dream
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

The new system of hourly updates is so that Zorons don't get tricked into thinking Zoro stays hot for a whole day and think he has an actual chance of winning this thing

Predictions?

1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Sanji
4. Law
5. The Rest

As it is normally is every year

Last edited: