News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

So Top 20 are:

Luffy - Zoro - Nami - Usopp - Sanji - Chopper - Robin - Jinbe - Ace - Sabo - Law - Shanks - Hancock - Doflamingo - Crocodile -
Rosinante - Marco - Katakuri - Yamato - Carrot

My predictions:

01. Luffy/Zoro
02. Luffy/Zoro
03. Sanji/Law
04. Sanji/Law
05. Ace/Sabo
06. Ace/Sabo
07. Robin/Nami
08. Robin/Nami
09. Yamato/Shanks
10. Yamato/Shanks
11. Hancock/Katakuri
12. Hancock/Katakuri
13. Chopper/Usopp
14. Chopper/Usopp
15. Doflamingo/Crocodile
16. Doflamingo/Crocodile
17. Jinbe/Marco
18. Jinbe/Marco
19. Rosinante/Carrot
20. Rosinante/Carrot

So basically the Most Popular Characters who haven't appeared much or done much in Last 5 Years & still Ranked High are:
(Not counting Characters who were Important in Zou, WCI, Levely & Wano Arcs)

01. Shanks - Hancock
03. Doflamingo - Crocodile - Rosinante
06. Mr. 2
07. Perona
08. Smoker
09. Mihawk
10. Silvers Rayleigh

With One being Dead & Two others being Imprisoned. The Fandom are Mostly waiting for the Re-Appearance & Arcs of these 10:

01. Shanks ---> Oda said he will make a Move very Soon
02. Hancock ---> Oda said she will be appear Soon & something happened to her
03. Crocodile ---> Said to be back in Business & created a new Crew/Organization
04. Perona ---> Went to meet Moriah who is with Blackbeard
05. Smoker ---> Went to meet Vegapunk
06. Mihawk ---> Left his Island & hunted by Marines
07. Rayleigh ---> Still chilling in Sabaody
08. Buggy ---> Left his Island & hunted by Marines
09. Enel ---> On the Moon but Oda said he have New Goal
10. Aokiji ---> Allied with Blackbeard Pirates

Also Characters who haven't Done Much & still made it to Top 100, meaning they could reach Top 30 once they appear are:

01. Benn Beckman
02. Monkey D. Dragon
03. Urouge
04. Jewelry Bonney

Honorable Mentions: Woop Slap - Rockstar - Namur

Last edited:
The fact that crocodile, enel, lucci, doflamingo are still the most liked villains by far, shows oda dropped the ball with villains post ts
This is such a dumb thing to say. This is based on people's favorite character not characters that you like. You can like a character but not have them as your favorite. You can't choose everybody you like in a popularity poll.

I like/love many characters yet I only voted for Zoro, for example.

where was it said??
I think it was stated in New World Times Newspaper (Two Additional Pages at the End of Chapter 664)
It was basically a Recap of what some Characters are doing but still confirmed Moriah is Alive long time before his Appearance recently & also that Crocodile managed to elude any Marine Attempts to catch him & that he is Active again & have new Crew.

He also had Two Cameos after Punk Hazard & Dressrosa or WCI Arcs where it was clearly shown that he have a new Home, Ship & Crew.
And IMO it seemed more like an Organization & not just a Simple Crew

I think it was stated in New World Times Newspaper (Two Additional Pages at the End of Chapter 664)
It was basically a Recap of what some Characters are doing but still confirmed Moriah is Alive long time before his Appearance recently & also that Crocodile managed to elude any Marine Attempts to catch him & that he is Active again & have new Crew.

He also had Two Cameos after Punk Hazard & Dressrosa or WCI Arcs where it was clearly shown that he have a new Home, Ship & Crew.
And IMO it seemed more like an Organization & not just a Simple Crew
ohh okay, it would be good to see crocoboi in action again