News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Same thing can be said for Zoro tho?
Not at all men. You can check the data. Zoro and Luffy destroyed everyone in the first 4 weeks, which is quite obvious considering their popularity. Sanji was behind them. But then Artur started pushing Yamato with his shitty posts and some fans took it way too seriously by cheating and using bots to fuck up the polls. It's just gone downhill.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Not at all men. You can check the data. Zoro and Luffy destroyed everyone in the first 4 weeks, which is quite obvious considering their popularity. Sanji was behind them. But then Artur started pushing Yamato with his shitty posts and some fans took it way too seriously by cheating and using bots to fuck up the polls. It's just gone downhill.
Yea man i doubt that
Zoro and Luffy fans brigaded several popularity polls by now so it aint a suprise those 2 were so high

Yamato on other hand is really cool character and IMO best part of Wano. So no suprise there the new hot take is so popular

I thought zorobois will get tired, I was wrong, top3 is now dominated by zoro even when its updated every hour. Luffy might not win this one
There is literally no chance Luffy will lose.

Shueisha will go as far as to cheat or use bots to keep Luffy on the top. Just like how they use Lucy's trollvotes to save him from losing to Law. Luffy being the most popular character matters a lot to them as a brand image.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
There is literally no chance Luffy will lose.

Shueisha will go as far as to cheat or use bots to keep Luffy on the top. Just like how they use Lucy's trollvotes to save him from losing to Law. Luffy being the most popular character matters a lot to them as a brand image.
Even though I want luffy to win... I believe they will cheat too if zoro is no 1 now... we will se current results in two days now