News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Any chances that the poll results would be "manipulated"? Say for instance, if the actual results would have: 1. Zoro over Luffy, 2. Yamato over Sanji, 3. some non-SH over Ace/Sabo, 4. a SH not making it to the Top 20.
Absolutely, if the voting was fair than Zoro would be N1 way earlier. If Zoro wins then that means that they allowed him to win because of Wano arc. Zoro in reality is twice as popular as Luffy.

Any chances that the poll results would be "manipulated"? Say for instance, if the actual results would have: 1. Zoro over Luffy, 2. Yamato over Sanji, 3. some non-SH over Ace/Sabo, 4. a SH not making it to the Top 20.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if they'd rig the vote if Luffy were at risk of losing the #1 spot, regardless of who would overtake him. :hihihi:

Luffy or Zoro will be the winner. One is really popular from the biggest continent : asia. One, rest of the world so i don't mind to win or lose.

But this multiple vote system is getting annoying. You gonna me tell me a 15- 20 chapters characters is destroying everyone and coming close the luffy and zoro ? Either others fans decided to vote all for her or there is some heavy cheat going on.

If it's based on %, how yamato and nami are leading all day ? that means they have 10 votes the first hour and the next hour 20 votes so a raise of 100% ... ok but if it's the case then how they could lead all day ? that means their votes are increasing every hours ? i'm talking about those two because for one month and half, they were struggling and now they are increasing af everyday ? lol looks like some bots are doing the job :milaugh::milaugh: