News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Luffy or Zoro will be the winner. One is really popular from the biggest continent : asia. One, rest of the world so i don't mind to win or lose.

But this multiple vote system is getting annoying. You gonna me tell me a 15- 20 chapters characters is destroying everyone and coming close the luffy and zoro ? Either others fans decided to vote all for her or there is some heavy cheat going on.

If it's based on %, how yamato and nami are leading all day ? that means they have 10 votes the first hour and the next hour 20 votes so a raise of 100% ... ok but if it's the case then how they could lead all day ? that means their votes are increasing every hours ? i'm talking about those two because for one month and half, they were struggling and now they are increasing af everyday ? lol looks like some bots are doing the job :milaugh::milaugh:
That's reminds me of T-Series using subscribers bots to support their YouTube channel.:ihaha:

They're going to do everything to make Luffy the number 1, if any other character (caf. Zoro caf 👀💬) becomes the number 1 then it'll be evedent why that character gets more attention than before. If they somehow allow Zoro to win then that's because of Wano arc.
I doubt they'd stop Zoro getting No.1 if he indeed gets more votes
Post automatically merged:

Tomorrow's preliminary popularity results will *include* postcard votes:

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Final results won't be published t'ill May, right? Then pretty smart of them to preview current results before the 11th hour. Helps to spread the poll further, especially if popular characters didn't place as well as some fandoms thought. That will rev up the last minute campaigns, and drive more publicity.

Final results won't be published t'ill May, right? Then pretty smart of them to preview current results before the 11th hour. Helps to spread the poll further, especially if popular characters didn't place as well as some fandoms thought. That will rev up the last minute campaigns, and drive more publicity.
When will we be seeing the current results ?