News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Asia and Japan votes only matters because majority of the fanbase lives in those regions
I think they do care about what other regions think of them especially in America. I remember it was a huge deal when the series was featured on the New York Times.

Outside Japan, correct me if I am wrong France is the second biggest consumer of Manga and One Piece is really popular there. I have been to their stores (FNAC) and its heaven on earth. I saw an ordinary mom buying mangas for her kids with no shame at all. A friend of mine there saw a group of Japanese women being really happy and surprised that the series is that beloved in the library sections.

Nami's VA promoted the One Piece Gold Film in Abu Dhabi.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I think they do care about what other regions think of them especially in America. I remember it was a huge deal when the series was featured on the New York Times.

Outside Japan, correct me if I am wrong France is the second biggest consumer of Manga and One Piece is really popular there. I have been to their stores (FNAC) and its heaven on earth. I saw an ordinary mom buying mangas for her kids with no shame at all. A friend of mine there saw a group of Japanese women being really happy and surprised that the series is that beloved in the library sections.

Oda has even said he envied Naruto’s international popularity.

Asia consist almost half of world's population(China and India being the biggest contributors to the number of population) and pretty sure One Piece adaptation on Asian countries aren't hindered by official dubs like 4kids animation that severely damage One Piece popularity on North America

Franky in 30th is the worst a Strawhat has performed in these polls. Jinbei has done worse, but not when he was a Strawhat.

Ooft, Cavendish a massive drop. Last time he was in the top ten most popular non-Strawhats at 13th, now he’s down to 79th. Reiju has a less drastic but still bad drop of 14th to 42nd.

Horribly disappointing to see my seven votes for Kin didn’t get him into the top 100. People have no taste. Blackbeard having his best result yet cheers me a little though.

If there’s any change in the second month you’d be looking to see if Yamato can crack the top ten. And if Kid does a bit better. And obviously, if Zoro can topple Luffy.