News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
3 is Sanji
Post automatically merged:

Top 10

1 Luffy
2 Zoro
3 Sanji
4 Law
5 Ace
6 Robin
7 Nami
8 Sabo
9 Boa
10 Shanks
Top 4 was predictable. People were losing their minds like daily hot characters meant a damn thing on a given day. I'm surprised Yamato was even 1 spot away from the top 10, she did better than I thought she would.

Robin over Nami is the biggest shock here. I guess it's true, Robin gets a lot more love internationally than in Japan.

Also refreshing to see Shanks replacing Chopper in the top 10 for once. The rest were always in the top 10.

Top 4 was predictable. People were losing their minds like daily hot characters meant a damn thing on a given day. I'm surprised Yamato was even 1 spot away from the top 10, she did better than I thought she would.

Robin over Nami is the biggest shock here. I guess it's true, Robin gets a lot more love internationally than in Japan.
I personally think Nami is way better than any SH post TS. She shined so much and its good

Also refreshing to see Shanks replacing Chopper in the top 10 for once. The rest were always in the top 10.
Interestingly enough Nami wasn't even in the top 10 in Japan lol Robin was

These are the results per poll

The fact that Zoro wins more polls than Luffy yet Luffy has more votes means that it’s the Japanese Mail in votes that gave Luffy points. As far as the online international votes, Zoro is obviously more popular
Or you can also keep in mind that One Piece isn't as popular in those regions as they are in Asia and Japan. Being number 1 in places like Latin America and Oceania isn't gonna weigh the load

Asia consist almost half of world's population(China and India being the biggest contributors to the number of population) and pretty sure One Piece adaptation on Asian countries aren't hindered by official dubs like 4kids animation that severely damage One Piece popularity on North America

Which is absolutely true. The rise of the Asian continent is a huge factor in terms of marketing decision for every business in the world. For decades, the US has been considered the center of entertainment, financial stability and the American dream. Every human on this earth must have dreamed at least once to make it big there. BTS, and Kpop really became mainstream when they were acknowledged by the US. Consequently, there is a new generation of young guys, and girls who are dreaming to become Kpop stars and actress. As Kiri mentioned, Oda was envious of Naruto's success outside Japan. These mangakas are extremely competitive so sales and international acknowledgment is important.

At this pace, One Piece's sales will overtake the Harry Potter series which is incredible considering that it never got the publicity from the US marketing power.

On the site there is
Luffy 5388
ZORO 5323
YAMATO 4194

Guys help me understand
What good is this ranking if it doesn't match the total votes?
Is it just that of online votes? I didn't know that the Japanese had already started voting with postcards, or not?
What site are you talking about? The fanmade one? That just estimates points based on how many times they were 'hot' etc. which isn't about total votes.