News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Lmao,so you want to tell me woop freaking slap was top 7 in North America and they deemed it wasn't deemed rigged ? :suresure::suresure:
This. It’s bullshit how a minor character no one gives a fuck about beats a motherfucking Shichibukai.

I’m convinced that allowing this poll to be voted in other regions was a mistake. As if Gedatsu scoring high in Asia weren’t enough of a red flag.

When is the poll going to end guys?
The online poll will end on February 28, but I can't tell if the Japanese are already voting or not
Post automatically merged:

What site are you talking about? The fanmade one? That just estimates points based on how many times they were 'hot' etc. which isn't about total votes.
Yes, however, Yamato and Nami on that site are breaking everything.
They will have too many votes and Sanji without the Japanese is destined to finish fifth

The online poll will end on February 28, but I can't tell if the Japanese are already voting or not
Post automatically merged:

Yes, however, Yamato and Nami on that site are breaking everything.
They will have too many votes and Sanji without the Japanese is destined to finish fifth
All regions started voting at the same time. And Sanji is 3rd most popular so far in most of the regions.

What part of "fan made results" are you failing to understand?
The "points" that you are looking up literally mean nothing. They were made up by some fans in order to rank meaningless "hot" characters with a made up point system.
I was wrong to make the comparison with the points, but the system is not invented at all and is very reliable, since it records how many times a character has been first, second or third.
It doesn't take a fan, but one who knows how to count, it's not difficult to get there.
You will see on 28 how many points will Yamato and Nami have

I was wrong to make the comparison with the points, but the system is not invented at all and is very reliable, since it records how many times a character has been first, second or third.
It doesn't take a fan, but one who knows how to count, it's not difficult to get there.
You will see on 28 how many points will Yamato and Nami have
I think you still fail to understand that "hot" characters mean nothing in how many points they score....

I think you still fail to understand that "hot" characters mean nothing in how many points they score....
I think you fail to understand that whoever is "hot" got more grades, even a child would understand.
And the rankings are not made by the fans, but by the site that takes care of the poll.
Now I'll tell you an incredible secret, but whoever comes first is a "hot" character who has had the most VOTES of all.
You didn't expect it, shokkkkkk

I think you fail to understand that whoever is "hot" got more grades
grades?
"hot" character =/= character with most votes
Any character can becomes hot, they just need certain amount of votes in certain time frame
so for example:
Sugar needs to get 5 votes under 3 minutes in order to be "hot" character
That doesn't mean Sugar got more votes than Luffy, Zolo, Sanji...ect, in that hour.

Right now some people in 4chan are spamming votes in certain time frame for Yamato, Nami, Carrot so that they would be "hot" characters.
even a child would understand
And you can't
What that says about you?
And the rankings are not made by the fans, but by the site that takes care of the poll
And site was made by fans.... (I'm assuming you are talking about that fanmade site that shows worthless points, based on how many times they've been "hot")
Now I'll tell you an incredible secret, but whoever comes first is a "hot" character who has had the most VOTES of all.

grades?
"hot" character =/= character with most votes
Any character can becomes hot, they just need certain amount of votes in certain time frame
so for example:
Sugar needs to get 5 votes under 3 minutes in order to be "hot" character
That doesn't mean Sugar got more votes than Luffy, Zolo, Sanji...ect, in that hour.

Right now some people in 4chan are spamming votes in certain time frame for Yamato, Nami, Carrot so that they would be "hot" characters.

And you can't
What that says about you?

And site was made by fans.... (I'm assuming you are talking about that fanmade site that shows worthless points, based on how many times they've been "hot")

The site is where you go to vote, the fans have nothing to do with it.
It is useless to continue, they have explained badly, goodnight