News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Lets be real here though Kaidou and Big Mom aren't even close to Akainu let alone WB
To me, Akainu and Blackbeard are the best OP antagonists by some distance. I would probably put them in the top 3 of my overall favorite characters in One Piece as well.

Speaking of antagonists, after them I would put Crocodile.

Of course it depends on your taste, on your impressions and everything is highly subjective.

Katakuri is great as well. And he is definitely not a good guy by any means. The man killed those cooks lol

@playa4321
So when it comes to the Beasts Pirates(Not counting Yamato and X Drake) only three of them made it to the top 100.

Ulti who is ranked 56, Kaido who is ranked 65, and Hawkins who is ranked 82.

As for the Big Mom Pirates, six of them made it to the top 100.

Katakuri who is ranked 14, Pudding who is ranked 45, Big Mom who is ranked 86, Mont-d'Or who is ranked 90, Perospero who is ranked 95, and Cracker who is ranked 99.

there is nothing infront of eyes.....
“They’re rigged,” stop being so salty over a poll.
yeah, that rule is same for any character.....it is not as if only Luffy gets 10 votes in the special character....and that is only for Japan, rest of the countries have voted via online polling......

This polling was never going to be correct in first place. If you're going to be salty about it, then good for you lol.

@playa4321
So when it comes to the Beasts Pirates(Not counting Yamato and X Drake) only three of them made it to the top 100.

Ulti who is ranked 56, Kaido who is ranked 65, and Hawkins who is ranked 82.

As for the Big Mom Pirates, six of them made it to the top 100.

Katakuri who is ranked 14, Pudding who is ranked 45, Big Mom who is ranked 86, Mont-d'Or who is ranked 90, Perospero who is ranked 95, and Cracker who is ranked 99.
As I though many people like the portrayal of the Big mom pirates lot. Like i feel it myself, the Big mom pirates as total are really amazing. Outside of the disaster with the wedding cake im sure everyone enjoy the arc(of course it had his week points as with Sanji with the Germa).

My hope for more Smoothie&Compote screentime is still high.

This polling was never going to be correct in first place. If you're going to be salty about it, then good for you lol.
My guy, stop crying about it while pretending that it your favorite character was excluded from that process. Your fav benefitted from that too. Stop pretending otherwise, and stop pretending like your fanbase wasn’t going to be trying to spam votes.

That is not the thing....that benefits every character of the One piece....it is not rigging...they legally allowed to do multiple votes for your favorite characters...you are talking as if they made only for Luffy while other characters get only one point...the one who is salty is you...

As I though many people like the portrayal of the Big mom pirates lot. Like i feel it myself, the Big mom pirates as total are really amazing. Outside of the disaster with the wedding cake im sure everyone enjoy the arc(of course it had his week points as with Sanji with the Germa).

My hope for more Smoothie&Compote screentime is still high.
In Japan the top 5 most popular BMP members are.

1. Katakuri

2. Pudding

3. Mont-d'Or

4. Perospero

5. Cracker

Mont-d'Or being the third most popular BMP member is kind of surprising lol.