News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

It has a reason.
Nami was voted because Robin was ahead her...
And Sanji wasn't voted in February because there was a "fight" between Zoro and Luffy Stans, so a lot of Sanji "stans" (like me) voted for Luffy because of the possibility of Zoro Winning the poll xDxD

Nami had a path and used it, I'm OK with these results ngl, 4th isn't a bad place , and isn't that bad if we consider how was Sanji when the poll was still active xDxd
Lmfaoo they hate the grandmaster so much they dividethemselv :gokulaugh::cheers:cheers to fourth place doormat simp
Post automatically merged:

It has a reason.
Nami was voted because Robin was ahead her...
And Sanji wasn't voted in February because there was a "fight" between Zoro and Luffy Stans, so a lot of Sanji "stans" (like me) voted for Luffy because of the possibility of Zoro Winning the poll xDxD

Nami had a path and used it, I'm OK with these results ngl, 4th isn't a bad place , and isn't that bad if we consider how was Sanji when the poll was still active xDxd
there's no proof of sanji fans doing that tho
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE ^^^

They don't want to accept Nami is third because of alternative reasons, and not because of her real popularity xDxD
Even after we've explained them the situation xD

But they'll have to wait till the next poll to see it, or to shut our mouths xD
From 7 to 3 in a 1 month so if you believe that it's an L for ur fandom either way we are winning :suresure:

Lmfaoo they hate the grandmaster so much they dividethemselv :gokulaugh::cheers:cheers to fourth place doormat simp
Post automatically merged:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE ^^^
i was wrong in saying there was no proof any sanji fan did this
but the fact you can take one or two samples
and think that alone cause the 200 k + gap between luffy and zoro thats clearly visible in asia
I have nothing to tell you but suggest you find another way to cope with this result.
one or two sanji fans stating they will vote luffy isnt the reason why zoro lost
he just lost.

and think that alone cause the 200 k + gap between luffy and zoro thats clearly visible in asia
I have nothing to tell you but suggest you find another way to cope with this result.
one or two sanji fans stating they will vote luffy isnt the reason why zoro lost
he just lost.
NO LMAO, The only one who has lost with these vote movements has been Sanji XD
To Vote Nami over Robin=To Vote Luffy over Zoro...
But anyways 4th place is still good

he just lost.
Of course, loser always find an excuse

NO LMAO, The only one who has lost with these vote movements has been Sanji XD
To Vote Nami over Robin=To Vote Luffy over Zoro...
But anyways 4th place is still good
Copium
A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.

Copium
A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.
Why copium?
I mean XD
Sanji isn't my favourite character , in fact it's Ussop, then Nami, and then as the third Sanji XD
I have no problem with Sanji being the fourth, but there's an explanation for him being the fourth XD