News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Again with this shit. Conspiracy theory with no scientific proof. Yeah headcanon as always
Here's your proof:

It has a reason.
Nami was voted because Robin was ahead her...
And Sanji wasn't voted in February because there was a "fight" between Zoro and Luffy Stans, so a lot of Sanji "stans" (like me) voted for Luffy because of the possibility of Zoro Winning the poll xDxD

Nami had a path and used it, I'm OK with these results ngl, 4th isn't a bad place , and isn't that bad if we consider how was Sanji when the poll was still active xDxd

Credit to @jmena for the honesty.

Here's your proof:

Credit to @jmena for the honesty.
Yeah and that one person statement (not even proven to be true) is enough to judge that conspiracy theory was happened?
Even if it's true, do you really think scientifically enough to make Luffy over Zoro with the gap between them not just thousand but Ten thousand? Just think logically and rationally, not emotionally because your favourite character lose the poll then you find an excuse.
Do you know, loser always find excuses but whatever :cheers:

Yeah and that one person statement (not even proven to be true) is enough to judge that conspiracy theory was happened?
Even if it's true, do you really think scientifically enough to make Luffy over Zoro with the gap between then not just thousand but Ten thousand?
Do you know, loser always find excuses but whatever :cheers:
WHy is conspiracy?
I mean, Nami was the 7th, and now is the 3rd, not because of being popular, but because of getting a lot of constant votes... And Why?? You think it's just because of popularity? OK, but you'll be lying to yourself XD
Post automatically merged:

I think i voted for her pretty much everyday XD (plus some on incognito as well)
:hihihi:
The Incognito Votes didn't count :)
If they would have counted Yamato would have been top 10 :)

Top 20 Popularity Poll Results

20 - Doflamingo (96,402 pts)
19 - Marco (98,431 pts)
18 - Jinbei (102,354 pts)
17 - Crocodile (109,837 pts)
16 - Chopper (116,364 pts)
15 - Usopp (131,090 pts)
14 - Katakuri (152,070 pts)
13 - Corazon (157,167 pts)
12 - Shanks (171,610 pts)
11 - Yamato (259,738 pts)
10 - Sabo (318,869 pts)
9 - Ace (355,503 pts)
8 - Carrot (388,565 pts)
7 - Hancock (392,951 pts)
6 - Robin (599,835 pts)
5 - Law (646,686 pts)
4 - Sanji (970,286 pts)
3 - Nami (1,085,141 pts)
2 - Zoro (1,445,034 pts)
1 - Luffy (1,637,921 pts)​
Lmao at people find excuses that Zoro's lost because sanji's fans vote for Luffy.
Look the gap between them is nearly 200k, and you think 200k sanji's fans Will just vote for Luffy because of Zoro? Prove it scientifically and think logically not emotionally.
Headcanon as always, I Will not debate people like them anymore.
Anyway loser always find excuses

Lmao at people find excuses that Zoro's lost because sanji's fans vote for Luffy.
Look the gap between them is nearly 200k, and you think 200k sanji's fans Will just vote for Luffy because of Zoro? Prove it scientifically and think logically not emotionally.
Headcanon as always, I Will not debate people like them anymore.
Anyway loser always find excuses
I can confirm my Grand Fleet 200k strong all voted for Luffy :endthis:

being a Sanji fan must be really stressful, every week they find some new thing to damage control.

just be glad for Sanji being the character he is and stop trying to always measure him to Zoro or you will spend your entire time coping with frustration.
Being a Sanji fan is stressful because there are a lot of readers that dislikes him and come up with new ways to mock him any single week.
The manga compares Zoro and Sanji.

The only ones salty are the Zoro fans btw.
They thought a worldwide popularity poll would have been enough, a pity their attitude to cheat wasn't enough.

i was wrong in saying there was no proof any sanji fan did this
but the fact you can take one or two samples
and think that alone cause the 200 k + gap between luffy and zoro thats clearly visible in asia
I have nothing to tell you but suggest you find another way to cope with this result.
one or two sanji fans stating they will vote luffy isnt the reason why zoro lost
he just lost.
im not coping, never expect ed zoro to be first bc luffy,just showing evidence is there that shows bitter and pety sanji stans voted luffy to spite zoro
if it exists here it exists in larger places

Being a Sanji fan is stressful because there are a lot of readers that dislikes him and come up with new ways to mock him any single week.
The manga compares Zoro and Sanji.

The only ones salty are the Zoro fans btw.
They thought a worldwide popularity poll would have been enough, a pity their attitude to cheat wasn't enough.
sanji tards try to compare him to zoro for wtvr reason, any feat zoro does is transitined as Sanji's
Sanji is liek a parasite thriving off zoro feats