News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Because now more Japanese can vote thanks to Online Votes
That is possible.

Anyway what this shows is that Zoro is suprisingly popular across the world. I knew he was popular but I didnt think he was popular to the extend the he is dominating so far across the world. The only place where it is neck and neck against Luffy is asia. Sometime Luffy is ahead and other times Zoro. For the rest of the areas Zoro is dominating.

That is possible.

Anyway what this shows is that Zoro is suprisingly popular across the world. I knew he was popular but I didnt think he was popular to the extend the he is dominating so far across the world. The only place where it is neck and neck against Luffy is asia. Sometime Luffy is ahead and other times Zoro. For the rest of the areas Zoro is dominating.
Yeah exactly & tbh i always believed Zoro is the one with biggest fandom in the world. (OP wise)
Luffy keeps winning in Japan not just because of his Fandom but also there are lot of people who believe he should always take #1 Spot since he is Main Chara & Future Pirate King, so it suits him. But now, for first time, people are interested to see the real Popularity Ranking based on most fans so they are voting for their favorites truly

Anyway what this shows is that Zoro is suprisingly popular
Suprisingly? I've been talking about this for years. Haven't you seen how much views videos about Zoro get; haven't you seen how much Oda has been pushing Zoro for sake of marketing purposes; haven't you seen how much Zorofans are around just in general-in every forum, websites etc.

I've been saying this for years and I'll say it again: Zorofans are the BIGGEST fanbase in one piece and as long as they are satisfied one piece will remain popular. You can understand what that means in terms of character portrayal and importance.