Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
This is why I say one piece characters just lie.
Oda made a big deal about why Kid went to BMPs and how he said he went to take something which was originally his...like wth. And this doesn't even make sense as why would a commander(probably snack) keep a copy of Lode phoneglyph for no reason when its guarded so heavily to avoid something like that. Just a random excuse by oda to give kid a free phoneglyph :whitepress: Pathetic writing.

Post automatically merged:

Man marked by flames...probably some shandorian type tattoo.

I guess momo will Fly Yamato to SHs maybe.
Kidd is so ass. I'm tired of him being babysat all the time, he'd have done absolutely none of this without help. He tried to go to Shanks' land alone, got a limb severed. Went to Big Mom's land, stole a poneglyph but got whooped by a commander. He can't fight without help lmfao.

I

Indigo

Next week is Jump break and not Oda break so are we getting 1057 spoilers or there won't be 1057 for two weeks due to film Red?
It's possible we could get early spoilers, but it all depends on leakers

So, are we going to Elbaf right now?

Looks like Law is going to Blackbeard's island

Kidd is so ass. I'm tired of him being babysat all the time, he'd have done absolutely none of this without help. He tried to go to Shanks' land alone, got a limb severed. Went to Big Mom's land, stole a poneglyph but got whooped by a commander. He can't fight without help lmfao.
And now he is apparently ahead of Luffy since he has the info on the next step. I so badly wish I could follow Roger's journey instead of Luff's

R

rubblerust

The way it sounded, it seems like that man is important to find one piece because Kid said they are one step ahead...so he is a necessity.

Can't believe Kid is ahead..with no resources about anything...while SHs have robin...I mean thats what happens when no one is really interested in one piece mystery solving but taking down opponents.
I wouldn't take what Kidd said literally. He's just talking shit as usual because that's his character. He knows something that Luffy doesn't so he gloats about having an advantage.

Kidd never got whooped by a commander lol

I wouldn't take what Kidd said literally. He's just talking shit as usual because that's his character. He knows something that Luffy doesn't so he gloats about having an advantage.
Yes, an advantage which shouldn't be because they have to find an Ohara guy..because SHs already have Robin...and they even have sukiyaki. He has an advantage because they are a step ahead. And I have to take words or else there is no point in story telling(I know one piece is filled with bad story telling and dialogues are very unreliable since oda just changes them later, but untill then I have to believe and will complain later).

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Very true, i like it.

I was asking myself that just now.

How the fuck are the rest of the crews even gonna do anything about the Poneglyphs and reaching Laugh Tale, if they don't have Robin or Voice of All Things.
Robin's bounty might explode now that she's defeated a Tobi Roppo and the crew is Yonkou tier. A Yonkou-tier crew with Nico Robin on it is horrifying for the WG. Rob Lucci might have to make a reappearance.