Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Ladies and Gentleman , this the most intense time for Marines and this is their *Strongest Military Power* aka the Admirals contribution.

Kizaru: only notable thing did since post-ts is cutting nails.:seriously:

Green Bull: failed to stop the Revos from rescuing their only loyal Warlord at MG, a genuine retard, ignored orders and went into personal mission at a time when the navy is lacking Man power, only to fail and bitch out by the Yonko Shanks.:jay-yeah:

And the biggest clown.
Fujitora: an absolute liability for the Marines, humiliated the Marines at Dressrosa. Destroyed public trust of the Marines. Idea of abolishing warlords backfired so hard a new strong force emerged. Literally made civilian marines enemy :kobeha:

No wonder Akainu said he'll personally crush all of them:finally:

I assume that the man with burned scar is an ex-Roger crew member, otherwise why would he know anything about the one piece? And if I'm right about it, then there are two candidates: Scopper Gaban and Crocus. Crocus is too obvious, plus he's not important in the grand scheme of things, so I assume that it's Scopper Gaban since Oda has to at least show us him once. Plus, we already saw him drinking with Crocus in the cover page, there's no point in Oda showing us Scopper Gaban drinking with Crocus if he's not gonna appear in the story.

Considering the fact that Scopper Gaban uses axes as his weapons, then there's a mild possibility that the strowhats might meet him in Elbaf with another Roger crew member who looks like a giant.

Wouldn't be surprised if the giant from Roger's crew invited Scopper to Elbaf where he lives right now.

This arc has been quite a ride, it's the first arc that I read weekly for the first time since usually I was able to binge.

It's also the arc that lead me to this place that I love.

It had it's hype moments and it's negative moments
But all in all it was a fantastic time to read through.

Here's to the next arcs and the new things they bring as well.
:cheers:
It's great reading some positive comments about the series, I don't see a lot of those on this site.
I agree with you, Wano has a lot of flaws, but it has been an enjoyable arc.:cheers:

I

Indigo

So next chapter we getting Momo flying up Kin'emon and Yamato to the Ship / Port for Goodbyes right?

It was kinda weird they didn't give them goodbyes, i wonder if it's because they are already "part" of the crew and didn't need goodbyes

5 star.
Very nice chapter and nice summarised.
Skinny queen confirmed?
Kinemon's gags are always top tier and i like it that Oda didn't drop those lol.
Momo searching for zoro of all people to teach him is a good scene.
The only top tier guy in cross guild is Mihawk and the only known yc level character is crocodile and haters still trying lol..
Robin and law know who's that guy with the burnmark, thats interesting.
Lol at law and kid thinking they are Luffy's rival's.
He would beat both of them at the same time but they have built a friendship, those three would never fight for real imo.

R

rubblerust

Sorry for spreading my theories in multiple threads, but I think this is a good one:

burnt scar man = another survivor of Ohara, maybe even Professor Clover. He got a burn scar during the buster call.

It has to be someone who can read the Poneglyphs, otherwise they can't help Kidd.

That's why Robin reacts to it. The story is setting up for her to reconnect to her past.

I

Indigo

Sorry for spreading my theories in multiple threads, but I think this is a good one:

burnt scar man = another survivor of Ohara, maybe even Professor Clover. He got a burn scar during the buster call.

It has to be someone who can read the Poneglyphs, otherwise they can't help Kidd.

That's why Robin reacts to it. The story is setting up for her to reconnect to her past.
Very true, i like it.

I was asking myself that just now.

How the fuck are the rest of the crews even gonna do anything about the Poneglyphs and reaching Laugh Tale, if they don't have Robin or Voice of All Things.

I thought about the same

This is why I say one piece characters just lie.
Oda made a big deal about why Kid went to BMPs and how he said he went to take something which was originally his...like wth. And this doesn't even make sense as why would a commander(probably snack) keep a copy of Lode phoneglyph for no reason when its guarded so heavily to avoid something like that. Just a random excuse by oda to give kid a free phoneglyph :whitepress: Pathetic writing.

Post automatically merged:

Man marked by flames...probably some shandorian type tattoo.
Post automatically merged:

I guess momo will Fly Yamato to SHs maybe.

The way it sounded, it seems like that man is important to find one piece because Kid said they are one step ahead...so he is a necessity.

Can't believe Kid is ahead..with no resources about anything...while SHs have robin...I mean thats what happens when no one is really interested in one piece mystery solving but taking down opponents.