Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
โ€Ž
The way oda favors buggy I won't be surprised if Buggy ends up becoming Pirate king lol

Glad to see wano is over.
Wano? End? I'll believe it when I see it. Act 3 is probably finally ending, though. I hope Act 3 is ending, oi.

I am literally going to stock up on popcorn for the start of Act 4. People are going to act like this arc is over for another week and then it's going to explode into more crazy BS.

Come on, Big Mom, BLOW UP THE FUCKING VOLCANO

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
TKOTS would never do that to me OR you, this slander will be noted in the next Informers meeting :getnappaed:
Be grateful that I didn't go around wanking carrot and acting like a furry with this avy:beanmean:

What a sight that would have been :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Wano? End? I'll believe it when I see it. Act 3 is probably finally ending, though. I hope Act 3 is ending, oi.

I am literally going to stock up on popcorn for the start of Act 4. People are going to act like this arc is over for another week and then it's going to explode into more crazy BS.

Come on, Big Mom, BLOW UP THE FUCKING VOLCANO
Lol if wano continues then I will be stealing your avy, your sig, your posting style and will be copy pasta all of your posts just to vent my frustration out :milaugh:

โ€Ž
So at last we find out what Eustass kid took from big mom sweet comander. It was poneglyph. Like many guessed. So kid got 2 poneglyphs and now would be in search for the man with burned mark. And people were saying kid wont be important post wano. Oda gave them a big L

I'll miss Trafalgar law he was an honorary straw hat in all but name. Oh he and kid are definitely friends even if they will never accept that. Law giving kid that poneglyph rubbing was pretty nice touch

Yamato pulling out another oden shtick is boring and repetitive. That was the only downside of this chapter.

Kid was the best part of this chapter. Heck he even did an info dump for cross guild
This is actually huge for Kid. Guess where the other Road Ponyglyph he's missing is? Wandering around outside Wano.

This sets up Luffy vs Kid perfectly: Kid will attack Zou in order to get the Road Ponyglyph from it, becoming Luffy's enemy in the process. Otherwise, how else would he get it? Possible the Minks realize Kid knows Luffy, and just befriend him, though.

โ€Ž
Be grateful that I didn't go around wanking carrot and acting like a furry with this avy:beanmean:

What a sight that would have been :kobeha:

Lol if wano continues then I will be stealing your avy, your sig, your posting style and will be copy pasta all of your posts just to vent my frustration out :milaugh:
:suresure:
Hahaha, if Wano actually ends next chapter I'll spend a week straight making unreasonably idiotic Carrot Power Scaling Posts. The good news is that, if Act 4 and 5 happen, they should be fast and hype as fuck, like Marineford.

1057 will be Nakama fluff, then hopefully the end of Act 3 with Blackbeard invading to take Pluton. The final arc has lacked stakes for too long. Law, Kid, and Luffy are all closing in on One Piece, but have no real threats looming over them. Teach won't be left in the dust: he's already robbed Whole Cake, IMO, and he's about to rob Wano of it's Road Ponyglyph (Sanjuan Wolf can just bend low and grab it LOL), and steal Pluton, as well.

If Teach steals the Road Ponyglyphs from Zou, Wano, and Whole Cake, with all three of those countries being exceptionally weak and easy to invade at the moment, he only needs one more. Blackbeard is coming to Wano, the only question is if Oda has the balls to offscreen it.

Good attempt to troll me but not enough, Noodle senpai.

And, it's funny to see that you think Buggy has what it takes to save Mihawk :milaugh:
You shouldn't be laughing
You were also like this when I told you zoro won't lead samurai nor kill /defeat kaido

Accept Mihawk is a fraud
Oda has showed it he can survive without being under an organisation: wG or Yonko

Didnt like this chapter, other than Buggy Cross Guild

Mihawk has a scar now? :sus: there must be a good reason why they joined Buggy guild. Oda has some explaining to do.

Now what I didnt like. Why are the minks so adamant about Carrot leading them; Just say shes not joining the SHs instead this bs like she didnt just lose to Perospero. :lusalty: Shinobu becoming young again makes no sense. GB should have killed her and Raizo. I rather have Momo join the SHs, than Yamato pretending to be Oden. Will she also mimic his departure from Wano too? She should just stay in Wano for now.

:suresure:he's literally YC currently

I guess Croco is also top tier now

Buggy with fleets and deals + Croco (with his new army) + low top tier posthawk

Mihawk being a mere underling of a Yonko is finally confirmed

He's nothing but a buffed king /Marco
Below Oden and Ray
Too dumb to interpret, why would Zoro want to surpass Mihawk if he was below Oden/Rayleigh,

Mihawk>=Shanks

Cope harder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Can anyone tell me if mihawk had that scar back then:choppawhat:
We never really saw that part of Mihawk's chest ;)