Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
In name.

Since when Mihawk cared about status?

He went after Don just to kill boredom.

If he wanted crew then RHPs exist.

I think either it's a misunderstanding on WG part (it's buggy we are talking about) or he is in for entertainment.

He is solid top tier but good to see you calling him low top tier after putting him high tier for ages. Improvements ....:optimistic:
So Mihawk doesn't care about status yet joined warlord which gave him a status
Yet joins Buggy

:suresure:accept it the dude can't survive on his own

Weevil is still free solo with his mom while Mihawk had no one to protect so he went all out vs Navy yet ended up serving Buggy
Which means Buggy saved him probably

I'm not gonna lie germa look awesome to bad katakuri will have to fight by himself because oven is getting folded lol to weak for germa plus I can't wait to see how it turns out I'm confident they will escape, with help from pudding or they other intruders

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So Mihawk doesn't care about status yet joined warlord which gave him a status
Yet joins Buggy

:suresure:accept it the dude can't survive on his own

Weevil is still free solo with his mom while Mihawk had no one to protect so he went all out vs Navy yet ended up serving Buggy
Which means Buggy saved him probably
Good attempt to troll me but not enough, Noodle senpai.

And, it's funny to see that you think Buggy has what it takes to save Mihawk :milaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
i guess so or Lolda offscreened it.
its been like almost 2 weeks since Kaido got defeated right
Oda will probably tie it into Chopper's dream of making a cure-all-medicine. It doesn't make sense for Chopper to discover how the Lineage Factor works, before Vegapunk is officially introduce, IMO.

If Wano continues into Act 3, and Vegapunk gets introduced and ends up siding with the Straw Hats, we could see Chopper cure the Smiles soon.