Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
So at last we find out what Eustass kid took from big mom sweet comander. It was poneglyph. Like many guessed. So kid got 2 poneglyphs and now would be in search for the man with burned mark. And people were saying kid wont be important post wano. Oda gave them a big L

I'll miss Trafalgar law he was an honorary straw hat in all but name. Oh he and kid are definitely friends even if they will never accept that. Law giving kid that poneglyph rubbing was pretty nice touch

Yamato pulling out another oden shtick is boring and repetitive. That was the only downside of this chapter.

Kid was the best part of this chapter. Heck he even did an info dump for cross guild

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
This arc has been quite a ride, it's the first arc that I read weekly for the first time since usually I was able to binge.

It's also the arc that lead me to this place that I love.

It had it's hype moments and it's negative moments
But all in all it was a fantastic time to read through.

Here's to the next arcs and the new things they bring as well.
:cheers:

If croc and Mihawk joining is enough to be emperor (no territory or allies matters in this case) then I can only wonder how OP Red Haired Pirates would become if Mihawk allies with them :crazwhat:

And, we have people who still thinks Mihawk is YC level:ronalugh:
:suresure:he's literally YC currently

I guess Croco is also top tier now

Buggy with fleets and deals + Croco (with his new army) + low top tier posthawk
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk being a mere underling of a Yonko is finally confirmed

He's nothing but a buffed king /Marco
Below Oden and Ray

Last edited by a moderator:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
:suresure:he's literally YC currently

I guess Croco is also top tier now

Buggy with fleets and deals + Croco (with his new army) + low top tier posthawk
In name.

Since when Mihawk cared about status?

He went after Don just to kill boredom.

If he wanted crew then RHPs exist.

I think either it's a misunderstanding on WG part (it's buggy we are talking about) or he is in for entertainment.

He is solid top tier but good to see you calling him low top tier after putting him high tier for ages. Improvements ....:optimistic:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
โ€Ž
First Reaction:
-Ganbare, Germa 66

-Shinobu and Raizo look so fucking funny, I just can't. Shinobu was already sexy enough, but mummified Shinobu? Now I know what I'll be doing over the break. But, in all seriousness, Raizo x Shinobu is a cute pairing, and I approve if that's where Oda is going

-LOL who is least qualified to lead a country? Carrot, or Momo? Welp, looks like Carrot is joining, since Pedro's dream/Will was about helping the Pirate King. I hope she gets Monet's Fruit off the Tangerines on the Sunny.

-Kinemon having no idea about Sukiyaki is par for the course. Kinemon really is the Usopp of the Scabbards.

-Franky is sweating over Pluton, it must be a serious force
-Robin asking Luffy if he wants it, to test his ideals against Crocodile's, is cute
-Best Panel in Wano: the return of OG Shinobu, and Tama becoming the cutest ninja of all time
-Seeing Nami go to hug Tama is everything, Nami is such a natural mother
-FUCK Oda, did you have to put that Caribou panel right after the wholesome one? Oi.
-Yeah, Caribou is about to sell them out to Blackbeard, and Blackbeard will come to Wano to get Pluton. Act 4, baby

-One Law Brain is worth 10 Luffy Brains and 10 Kid Brains put together
-Law is a real one, respecting Kid as a rival and respecting Kid's aid in the raid. Law always speaks with actions over words, this is the the most respect he could possibly show Kid as a Pirate
-God that Cross Guild panel is pure sex, sugoi, Oda. Also, why is Crocodile looking away? Could Crocodile be preparing to backstab Cross Guild?
-Who else spent time looking at the Sunny to see if one of the Mikan's was a Devil Fruit?
-Look at Law's face: he knows what Kid is talking about. I wonder just how much Law knows about the world, now?

Great chapter, can't wait for 1057

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
When your manga is so low stakes that the biggest consequence of an Admiral attack is a character getting a makeover.

That's just because Leanbowl is a fraud, all he did was grow some plants and make Shinobu sexy again :brootea: