One Piece Chapter 1,072: "The weight of memory."

Rate ?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
She's either in Caribou or back in Wano.

I'm sorry Pot, I really hoped Carrot would pop out early in this arc and make the end of Wano a bit better.
:josad:
That's what I'm saying
They left Caribou alone
The coast is clear
And Brook is coming back
The one who saved her life when she went Sulong
And had the best connection to Pedro druing WCI
:sadgrin:

Sora could be half? but that's very Bleach
or could simply means he mixed him with lunarian but "it failed" (no wings/dark skin/white hair), maybe he and vegapunk tried different approaches to the seraph making
I'm still not convinced dark skin and white hair are all Lunarians. King had it and the Seraphim who were created from King do but that's literally only one sample.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
β€Ž
I think Vegapunk's narrative at the beginning strongly supports its the 2nd option
I want Stussy to be an ally so bad, now. It would make sense why she always liked Luffy, too: she's naturally drawn to types that like freedom, like Luffy and Vegapunk.

I feel that's too convenient, though. Things are going to well for the Straw Hats.

If Stussy is an enemy, it would be cool if she had a Gorosei control chip, or something like that.

Stussy + the 4 Seraphim vs Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Brook, and Franky.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
β€Ž
Bonney's first named attack

Get ready for the SBS where we'll see the two version of her future and this form will be included
:goyea:

Also her Timely Thrust proves she doesn't need direct contact to age someone.

Oh and her saying her power isn't permanent on living things proves she has the superior version of Shinbou's fruit. Shinbou said that Momo's transformation was permanent.
:goyea:

Nice Panda shirt kid 🐼

Last edited: