One Piece Chapter 1,072: "The weight of memory."

Rate ?

• Total voters

Basically Stussy is putting Lucci with Kaku:suresure: so much for the so call strenght difference between the 2 ex cp9 now awaken cp0 guys.

By the way, Zoro not taking serious a new king of dragon giraffe:myman:: >Well he is mean to be a giraffe but he...
NOT THAT MATTERS, he is gonna wind up a diced up corpse either way:kata: Zoro has future side prove me wrong!!!!!

Zoro basically was ready to a 3vs1!!!

Zoro sees Kaku as pure nuissance, he is just an other freak for the goat, nothing new Zoro raw power is enough to push back an awaken zoah which wanted to finish quikly the sunny but aint happening:kuzanshut:

- Stussy is pissed at Lucci and Kaku because they are incompetent and wants to take control herself. Giving reason to Lucci and Kaku to join hands with Strawhats.

- Stussy is Vegapunk ally. Unless one of the Vegapunk is traitor( which is mostly likely Shaka) , this scenario is unlikely.

- Stussy is working for third faction.
I think Vegapunk's narrative at the beginning strongly supports its the 2nd option

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
β€Ž
With Brook away the coast was clear on the ship which is a perfect time to come out of hiding me thinks
Brook is the best person to come back as well due to his connections
My blood is pumping fellas, I can really feel it now
:sadgrin:
She's either in Caribou or back in Wano.

I'm sorry Pot, I really hoped Carrot would pop out early in this arc and make the end of Wano a bit better.
:josad: