One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
Shouldn't he be coming too? It'd be pretty weird if they just leave the guy. Kizaru and his fleet will probably surround the island before they get a chance to leave anyway. It'd be pretty anti-climactic if the Straw hats leave before they arrive
well the narrator says he disappears so either he gets killed or he teleports away

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Since there a lot of people here who English is not their first language:

โ€œGoing to prison to protect the villageโ€ -> Weevil surrendered to protect the village. This was never stated in this fan translation lol.

โ€œGoing to prison for protecting the villageโ€ -> Ryokugyu neg diffed Weevil lol. This is what the fan translation says.

weevil is still conscious and the village is unharmed.

Only bakkin tried to stop gb :suresure:
HYPER copium
Post automatically merged:

Since there a lot of people here who English is not their first language:

โ€œGoing to prison to protect the villageโ€ -> Weevil surrendered to protect the village. This was never stated in this fan translation lol.

โ€œGoing to prison for protecting the villageโ€ -> Ryokugyu neg diffed Weevil lol. This is what the fan translation says.
Womp womp @omegalul

Shouldn't he be coming too? It would be pretty weird if they just leave the guy. Kizaru and his fleet will probably surround the island before they get a chance to leave anyway. It's pretty anti-climactic if the Straw hats leave before they arrive
TBH, I see some death flags about old VP and won't be surprised if anything bad happened to them... Also I'm not sure how he can leave his island-brain, but he wanted to leave, so probably there's some sort of explanation.

I'd be glad to be wrong, I think VP dying now would be too soon.