One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
S-Hawk > Mihawk then ? Because he can replicate Mihawk's feats with a shit sword ? Not even a black blade... I mean, this should be a real concern. More concerning than Weevil = PrimeBeard, which is horseshit
I mean the replica is still a pretty strong sword. One of the baboons got Mihawk's blade back in Mihawk's island.

I just noticed that Bonney is probably not even aware of the WG's plan to kill Vegapunk. She was out cold, when all the exciting stuff happened. And I don't think that she heard or understood the announcement that was spreading throughout the island for the inhabitants, while Luffy and her were rushing through the tube with that rocket thingy.

Uh, yeah… because she’s missing.

Doesn’t make her any less annoying. :gokulaugh:
If you don't have to see her or read about her then she's not annoying your just obsessed.

Bitches annoy me in real life but I will never understand peoples obseession with female characters in one piece who are doing things like trying to rescue their father or save their country.

Like I really wonder if the fans were different 20 years ago or were people complaing about bellemere and fucking kaya.