One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
So greenbull used hostage? Lol :suresure:
Like what I have telling people.
Post automatically merged:

Using a bit of logic. The marines came there for treasure.

They(marines) were stopped by weevil

Greenbull came along

Weevil put up no resistance once told by greenbull that they (marines) will leave of he comes with them.

The marines no longer pursue the treasure they came for

Last edited:

:risicheck:

Made of seastone.

Inb4 Mihawk is the King of vampires or some shit. :milaugh:
His name is fucking Dracula lol
Post automatically merged:

another @ArturCantSpeakJapanese moment. this entire video depends on him translating 聖/hijiri/-sei as "God". this is incorrect. you will never, ever see an actual god referred to as hijiri or sei in japanese. 聖 is specifically to refer to a holy man, a wandering priest, a sage, or a "saint", as the official and unofficial translations both agree on. From Encyclopedia Britannica: "Most characteristically hijiri describes the wandering priest who operates outside the orthodox Buddhist tradition to meet the religious needs of the common people."

a "Godly person" is not the same as a "God" and Artur's idea here is a stretch both linguistically and culturally.

Last edited:
Now that I did something these plot points I bring up would make sense..

1. Luffy, vegapunk, Bonney going to the past (even if it's mentally). We have Kuma fruit via seraphim Kuma, and Bonney fruit that manipulate and distorts time, and luffys imagination fruit.

2. The saturn gorosei being strong and controlling all 7 seraphims. Saturn has 7 rings. It's not a coincidence.

3. Weevil being captured and meeting doffy. Doffy is the puppeteer with weevil being the greatest puppeteer.

4. Doffy, weevil, and boa will join cross guild. Doffy knows about it since he is always given the newspaper, with weevils help he will escape with weevil and since weevil follows he would follow the puppet master doffy. Boa will join since she cannot stay on Amazon lilly as she stated with the chaoter hinting at croc being their afterwards since we see panels of what looks like sand.

5. Marco dying and as a result awakens his fruit ability that brings him back to life (the power of the phoneix) but as a child. This sets up Marco joining the strawhat crew as the new cabin boy