One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m sure someone already covered it, but I don’t care to check…the Gorosei were first introduced in chapter 233, which was published, are y’all ready?? On June 10…2002!!! Oda created these guys and had them hang out in the background for an entire TWO DECADES before revealing ONE of their names!! This is why I bitch about him taking so many breaks now, because this motherfucker could have picked up the pace a LOOOOONG time ago if he wanted and had Saint Garcia et al. do more than the mindless chattering from every prior appearance :saturn::goquad::gotres::gosecon::gouno:

Nice to know you're doing good. We might get Marineford 2.0 like scenario where they infiltrate the impel down but not execution of someone special that'd be repetative.
Impel down raid should happen just to bring back Doffy and those Rev at level 5.5(Bon clay and the others).Marco might join Cross Guild for a while.

So what do you guys think the Marco-Weevil-Bakins will lead to?Could this end up in an off panel Marineford raid 2.0 to get Doffy and Weevil out for the final war?i'm really curious about what Oda will do with Weevil.Stussy tagging along with Vega on the sunny will be nice to see.Sanji gags incoming.
Honestly, this seems like the perfect time for cross guild or the BB Pirates to show up. Aramaki separated himself from the marines after catching Weevil, and weevils a massive power boost to any side

Honestly, this seems like the perfect time for cross guild or the BB Pirates to show up. Aramaki separated himself from the marines after catching Weevil, and weevils a massive power boost to any side
Aramaki getting ganged banged here would be bad portrayal for the admirals.But anything could happen.Oda is going all over the place with the plot.The celestial dragon dude gives me top tier vibes.It would be nice if he was a legit fighter.

Last edited:
Aramaki getting ganged banged here would be bad portrayal for the admirals.But anything could happen.Oda is going all over the place with the place.The celestial dragon dude gives me top tier vibes.It would be nice if he was a legit fighter.
Well it’s that Aramaki isn’t there. Aramaki went to Wano immediately after capturing weevil; but the other marines didn’t

I hope the Gorosei mean business,i'm tired of orochi/spandam type villains.20 years of teasing should be worth the wait.If they are fodder,this will be one of the greatest let downs in Shounnen history.
Orochi wasn't as bad as spandam at least orochi plans ahead yes I know it's do to him being paranoid but he wasn't completely wrong on things that transpired. Destroying the ships was great planning on his part also.

I hope the Gorosei mean business,i'm tired of orochi/spandam type villains.20 years of teasing should be worth the wait.If they are fodder,this will be one of the greatest let downs in Shounnen history.
Honestly, I don’t like the idea of gorosei as geezers being god tiers; but if Saturn (god of time) somehow steals Bonneys fruit when he takes the seraphim and reverts the gorosei to prime during the final battle (Bonneys powers only work for a bit on living creatures, but I think one battle is enough time) then I’d be for it

Honestly, I don’t like the idea of gorosei as geezers being god tiers; but if Saturn (god of time) somehow steals Bonneys fruit when he takes the seraphim and reverts the gorosei to prime during the final battle (Bonneys powers only work for a bit on living creatures, but I think one battle is enough time) then I’d be for it
They don't need to be God tiers.Just be comparable to admirals.Bonney buffing them for a while would be very cool.