One Piece Chapter 1,077: " Should have noticed sooner "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
So... shot in the dark but that sound effect ktok at the end, have we heard it from any characters we can compare it to before? Like is it a laugh?

Also, that ad at the end... So if I apply to be a cleaner or redrawer, does that mean I get to see things early if I get accepted? Hmmm.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
So... shot in the dark but that sound effect ktok at the end, have we heard it from any characters we can compare it to before? Like is it a laugh?

Also, that ad at the end... So if I apply to be a cleaner or redrawer, does that mean I get to see things early if I get accepted? Hmmm.
I read it as the sound of steps approaching down that staircase in the last panel, Oda’s character laughs generally repeat a two-letter pattern :wonderland:

lmao, I'm saying that Shaka didn't know who the fuck King was in the first place. Why the fuck would he care to know about Kaido's crew? He's not WG's worker that works on spying and gathering info on Kaido crew
If the WG knew there was a Lunarian on Kaido’s crew, the guy making Lunarian weapons of mass destruction would obviously know about him too :suresure:

Until Usopp dies I’m going to pray for Usopp to break through the stone by awakening CoA and then he beats her using the bubble powers.
Oda could have set that up with Law breaking through Doc Q's Fruit.

I'm just tired of Usopp getting beaten up by little girls.
:usoprice:

Usopp needs those bubbles with his Kabuto @Rottkins

Franky and Usopp getting Seastone would do so much for both of them. If Franky got Seastone armor, he could also swim among Sea Beasts without being noticed, like how Vegapunk coats Marine ships with Seastone on theirs bottoms so they can transverse the Calm Belt without being attacked.

Whenever Usopp does get beaten up by a young woman, he also comes back to get the last laugh. If Usopp broke out with Haki, then took down S-Snake, that would be amazing for his character.

Oda could have set that up with Law breaking through Doc Q's Fruit.

I'm just tired of Usopp getting beaten up by little girls.
:usoprice:

Usopp needs those bubbles with his Kabuto @Rottkins

Franky and Usopp getting Seastone would do so much for both of them. If Franky got Seastone armor, he could also swim among Sea Beasts without being noticed, like how Vegapunk coats Marine ships with Seastone on theirs bottoms so they can transverse the Calm Belt without being attacked.

Whenever Usopp does get beaten up by a young woman, he also comes back to get the last laugh. If Usopp broke out with Haki, then took down S-Snake, that would be amazing for his character.
If Usopp breaks out with the Sogeking mask Egghead may become by far the best post Timeskip arc

If the WG knew there was a Lunarian on Kaido’s crew, the guy making Lunarian weapons of mass destruction would obviously know about him too :suresure:
...that doesn't even make sense. What do those 2 things got to do with one another exactly?

Why Vegapunk making succesfull Lunarian need to know about King being in Kaido's crew?