One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Pythagoras was shot by S-Snake, not by the traitor.

York would have had to have given the commands in advance to the Seraphim since they can't be overwritten, but she's been planning this for 2 months at least so she had plenty time to do so.

It only just occurred to me after actually reading the chapter but it's very thematic and fitting that Desire is the antagonist after Vegapunk's explanation of the devil fruits being expressions of human desire, and the way that ties in with scientific innovation and futurism. Very interested to see where Oda goes with that.
It was also subtly foreshadowed at the beginning of the arc when Lilith complained about not being able to control the cyborg Shark's desires

Pythagoras was shot by S-Snake, not by the traitor.

York would have had to have given the commands in advance to the Seraphim since they can't be overwritten, but she's been planning this for 2 months at least so she had plenty time to do so.

It only just occurred to me after actually reading the chapter but it's very thematic and fitting that Desire is the antagonist after Vegapunk's explanation of the devil fruits being expressions of human desire, and the way that ties in with scientific innovation and futurism. Very interested to see where Oda goes with that.
Ah, I meant Pythagoras of course.

But we didn't see S-Snake shooting Pythagoras. In fact we hear the exact same sound effects as last chapter ("k-tok", "k-tok") of a person aproaching and then a shot happens.

Anyway, it could be S-Snake, too, of course.

I just hope Oda clears up this whole situation and how York pulled all of it off.

It has a lot of potential, but also a lot of potential for plot inconsistencies.

wrong... they were 4v2ing

S-Hawk decided that S-Bear was enough to cook Goofy and Lucci (insane battle IQ)
dissapeared (insane speed)

Zolo instantly realized and went after him to save the fodder, Sanjino
Your level of copium is unparalleled. It's so high, you don't even realize how bad you are making Zoro and Kaku look, by implying S-Hawk can vanish right in front of their eyes, while they are in the middle of fighting him, and they don't even realize he's gone until Luffy pointed it out.... :milaugh:

Ah, I meant Pythagoras of course.

But we didn't see S-Snake shooting Pythagoras. In fact we hear the exact same sound effects as last chapter ("k-tok", "k-tok") of a person aproaching and then a shot happens.

Anyway, it could be S-Snake, too, of course.

I just hope Oda clears up this whole situation and how York pulled all of it off.

It has a lot of potential, but also a lot of potential for plot inconsistencies.
For sure. I hope York's plan is as 5-head as possible too. She has a lot of potential as an antagonist here, especially since she makes the seraphims a third party in this whole conflict until Saturn can command them.

The ktok sound effect is just the sound of the dom shoes though. S-Snake and York are both wearing them.
Post automatically merged:

Not going to happen at most we will get a clash and a few hits .
This arc is not set up in a way for the SH to lose or for luffy to win after taking a few KOs.
:hope: Mugiwara boy is going to get the smoke, but you're right that it won't be a long clash because they're going to be trying to run away, not fight Kizaru and the whole Marine force. Though it could end up that way if the island is blockaded and there's no way out.

Your level of copium is unparalleled. It's so high, you don't even realize how bad you are making Zoro and Kaku look, by implying S-Hawk can vanish right in front of their eyes, while they are in the middle of fighting him, and they don't even realize he's gone until Luffy pointed it out.... :milaugh:
I was about to say he did notice that Zoro was not the one that notice S-Hawk was gone lol .
He instantly realized after luffy told him that S-Hawk was gone and after Lucci say what S-Hawk plan was.

For sure. I hope York's plan is as 5-head as possible too. She has a lot of potential as an antagonist here, especially since she makes the seraphims a third party in this whole conflict until Saturn can command them.

The ktok sound effect is just the sound of the dom shoes though. S-Snake and York are both wearing them.
Post automatically merged:

:hope: Mugiwara boy is going to get the smoke, but you're right that it won't be a long clash because they're going to be trying to run away, not fight Kizaru and the whole Marine force. Though it could end up that way if the island is blockaded and there's no way out.
Nah he not getting smoke not after Kaido , his fights will still be hard but we getting to point in manga where underdog aspect is be lower .

ok?

the top seraphim portrayal is literally going 1v2 against Luffy and Lucci

the lower seraphims are weak... but the Hawk/Shark are above luffy