One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Oda dragging this out until the Marines get here huh?

S-Hawk ran from Zoro, cause he's too strong.

Obviously chooses to go after all the other weaker strawhats

Unlike S-Shark who chose to stay and fight. Sensed no danger here :milaugh:

It seems like s bear was fighting all four of them while s hawk dipout and they didn't even notice some feat your talking about lol
Post automatically merged:

What if s hawk went to were sanij is

Kaku always being mistaken for Usoop will never stop being funny

Man I get chill every time Luffy is called an Emperor

I guess York being manifest with Greed wanted everything just like Celestial Dragon you wouldn't think so because she's usually lazy and a airhead but she was out here scheming this whole time. Just remind you she still has part of Vegapunk inside he

Yep. Pretty sure they'll have a talk. York is so done. Saturn will probably shoot her in the face.
Agree, York should get the same treatment as all traitors do.

It’ll probably be like Ohara where Saturn will talk to him personally and then kill him execution style after we finally get the name of the great kingdom.
Most likely. Oda does love his mysteries.
That being said, if Oda indeed kills Vegapunk, it will be first major character death since Ace's and WB, as Vegapunk is well-known in the whole world. Not to devalue any deaths happened in Wano and WCI, but in terms of impact to the world, Vegapunk's death will hit harder.

I want a three conversation between
Vegapunk-Saturn-Caribou now.
:steef::steef::steef:
Do you think "that person" for Caribou is WG team? I was leaving to BB tbh :shocking:

C

Cruxroux

That's also a good possibility!
Why would you want the three-way conversation though? Or do you expect Caribou to eavesdrop on that?
Eavesdrop.
That probably knows the most. And might already have the copy of 3 Ponelglyps being on strawhat ship.
If crossguild wants to join one piece race , caribou is the source they have if you ask me. To get in the race and get all of them.
Final being on elbaf, maybe all 4 yonkou crew Arrives in the same island for the final Showdown. Becuz nobody is sitting around anymore.