Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Oda explain that Law got stronger by being hit with a sea stone nail in Kuri and later sea stone cuffed for many days in the capital.

The size of his room surely doesn't affect his life force any more.

-Kid did sea stone training and weight lifting simultaneously ,probably has some crazy Df ability up his sleeve.

-Killer got stronger by regaining his ambition,getting back his weapons and some off screen training.

Last edited:
Zoro might be used to stop Big Mom because of he tags Luffy against Kaido, he might end up killing Kaido too quickly.
With Big Mom around, Zoro can still fight a top tier swordsman, he can still gain the ability to cut elements like fire and lightning and get to cut super durability just like Big Mom's skin.
Later he can cut Kaido over the flower capital as was foretold for the years of Zoro
Just stop. I can only get so erect.

J

Jo_Ndule

:goyea:Took katakuri 1 chapter to leave his mark even tho he was introduced in the middle of the arc.
Took Yamato 1or 2 chapters, introduced in the middle of the arc too.

King has been in the arc for the past 70+ :josad:
Still feels like he's mid tier in power and relevancy.

Even Marco the loser is way better than King the background
I guess losing in the front line is better than remains at the background

I

Indigo

Watch Oda explain that Law got stronger by being hit with a sea stone nail in Kuri and later sea stone cuffed for many days in the capital.

The size of his room surely doesn't affect his life force no more.

-Kid did sea stone training and weight lifting simultaneously ,probably has some crazy Df up his sleeve.

-Killer got stronger by regaining his ambition,getting back his weapons and some off screen training.
Killer got Haki Bloomed from fighting the Grandmaster :steef:

No offense to any King fans but so far King is the most underwhelming Calamity.

King the Wildfire more like King the Background.:king:
I ve to admit that I dont get why Oda didnt give at less 1 chapter in Wano for King. Maybe his race, is so important for the future plot that he ll be like a fuking monster and true antagonist but I think Oda has other stuff more important to show, and king info gona be just sbs info......
King has a cool design,cool power, dh and swordman, probably an intriguing past but Oda moved on, he is rushing to the big very big fight, supernova vs Yonko.
Sad for King :catcry:

Oda gave more focus for headliners than King and that isnt good at all:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.