Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You really think Zoro will be able to fight against both of them? It's like this: Luffy, Kid and Law are the strongest and they will mainly fight against BM and Kaido. After them are Zoro and Killer.

And now why do you think BM's homies actually exist? Zoro and Killer will fight against BM's homies :cheers:
Zoros gonna rip kaido open

You really think Zoro will be able to fight against both of them? It's like this: Luffy, Kid and Law are the strongest and they will mainly fight against BM and Kaido. After them are Zoro and Killer.

And now why do you think BM's homies actually exist? Zoro and Killer will fight against BM's homies :cheers:
Crazy how Willer is stronger than Lolkins

It will just show more depth... it can be one of the BEST battles because of this....

hell, it will make Jack among the calamities with MOST charactarization... it's just flat out amazing as weird as it sounds

But c'mon... their age just MATCH UP perfectly if it happened... both are 28 I believe and raised together. Him having affection to Yamato can be really something and part of the reason why Oda made Jack this young in age when he actually looks older than Doflamingo who's in his 50s LMAO

Like dude, it can be amazing story wise, that's all I'm saying

As for the obvious match up, I will just say Jinbe vs Jack (fishman) and Yamato vs SMoothie (daughters of rival yonko)
That's the obvious match ups

LMFAO, i hope not.

At this point Luffy/Zoro > Scabbards and that is a safe bet. I think Luffy alone may be stronger than all Scabbards. We know Oden was.
Imo :

Sulong Neko and Inu are both ~YC2
Shutenmaru and Denjiro ~ YC3
Kawamatsu ~ YC4
Kiku and Kin'emon ~ YC5
Raizo and Izo are below Vet level

While

Luffy is just above YC1
Zoro is around YC2
Kidd might be low YC1/YC2
Law is ~ YC4
Killer is below Vet level or low Vet