Status
Not open for further replies.
Beats Apoo ? Im missing the part where Apoo is beaten ? Boi didnt even stay 1 min on the ground. That shitty sneak attack did nothing.
Can't see what Apoo could do against Zoro in a 1 on 1.

He needs time to charge his musical attack and Zoro won't be standing straight watching his show. He is going to give him the Kamazo treatment more or less. Nothing suggests Apoo is stronger than that except for the attack I just mentioned.

He even would flee away from Luffy after sneaking him.

Zoro wrecked that scrub, accept it and move on. Dude needed 5 minutes to get up on wobbly legs.

In a 1v1 Zoro could've easily killed him when he was on the ground.
How tf was he wrecked. He barely stayed down for a min. My mans was jumping through the air, and yall acting like he couldnt move right.

We saw what would happen in a 2 v 1. Zoro couldnt do absolutely nothing to him. He had to wait for the perfect time where Hybrid Drake was pushing him back, to land a sneak hit.
Post automatically merged:

He defeated Apoo so hard he didn't even care to finish, ignored the dude and just left, that's the most disrespect you can get from Zoro.
He did that because he cant be asked having a full fight. He literally postponed that shit like his master would cause hes pathetic.

So lemme get this straight.....Zoro takes the W, because he sneak attacked and stole the Antidote.

Yet Sanji faced Vergo head on and made him run away. How does Sanji count as a lost if Vergo ran away and Sanji stopped him from accomplishing what he wanted ? Zoro had 2 v 1 Apoo, floppef and then had to sneak attack him....

Double standard bias lmao. No suprise here.
Made Vergo run away from him, are you not missremenbering something? LMAO, the fight only stoped because of the smoke, Vergo destroyed his Shin, Sanji is lucky Vergo didnt do more to his hakiless ass. Just accept that Zoro barely even felt Apoo's sneak atack while Apoo got absolutely destroyed by Zoro's atack.
:steef:

Made Vergo run away from Sanji, are you not missremenbering something? LMAO, the fight only stoped because of the smoke, Vergo destroyed his Shin, Sanji is lucky Vergo didnt do more to his hakiless ass. Just accept that Zoro didnt barely even felt Apoo's sneak atack while Apoo got absolutely destroyed by Zoro's atack.
:steef:
Zoro didnt feel it ?

Is that why hes on his knees like the pathetic bitch he is.

Then proceeds to run away cause he cant do shite.

Doesnt feel it my ass

So lemme get this straight.....Zoro takes the W, because he sneak attacked and stole the Antidote.

Yet Sanji faced Vergo head on and made him run away. How does Sanji count as a lost if Vergo ran away and Sanji stopped him from accomplishing what he wanted ? Zoro had 2 v 1 Apoo, floppef and then had to sneak attack him....

Double standard bias lmao. No suprise here.
Sanji sneak attacks everyone. Mr2 attacks Chopper and Usopp so he sneaks Mr2

Jabra goes to attack Usopp, Sanji sneak attacks Jabra

Oven goes to attack Chiffon, Sanji sneak attacks Oven

Sanji sneaks Page One by going invisible.

Zoro sneaks Once and all of a sudden it’s a trend? How is it sneaking btw if you hit from front and not the side or back?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's bitch ass wpuldve stayed if Drake didnt tell him to leave it to him.

Im not baiting at all. Apoo has proven himself to be > Zoro
Still at the top about to cut a Yonko :gokulaugh:

Sanji stuck learning lessons from Ancient Gifrers :gokulaugh:

Zoros biggest lifetime accomplishment won’t be baking a fancy sweet cake for an Emperor to bring her health back to full to come back and try to kill his captain

Too bad he already beat his captain for her. It seems like Judge Son is a traitor on the crew

Sanjis entire existence is bitch made. The only ppl he cares about are bitches. His benefactor is also a bitch. Mfer lost a leg and said imma camp in the weakest sea. At least When Zoro and Shanks lost an eye/arm they still went to the new world. One handicap and they cry.

Sanji gets put into one tough situation and crawls back to daddy and beating the shit (physically, mentally) out of the crew that brought him joy, the closest to a true family.

I don't understand why any Sanji fan fails to accept that power level is not Sanji's thing.

He is not interested in getting stronger, if not just for the degree that can suffice for him to survive and protect women and girls.

He doesn't train like a pack animal, he is interested in cuisine.

They pretend Sanji must become a powerhouse when Sanji himself can't care less about that.

Zoro didnt feel it ?

Doesnt feel it my ass
Zoro didnt feel it ?

Doesnt feel it my ass
Yet he could still carry Luffy and head towards Kaido like nothing happened.
:brootea:
The two best fighters cant keep soaking up damage before the big fight, because who else is gonna hard carry everyone? We all know its not Sanji since he is being boddied by low level fodders right now, and i dont even need to resort to out of context pannels to prove thats a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.