Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should Luthon decide anything. If none of the above happens then nothing happens. No need for a random third party to randomly decide shit

And to add to the above, these have to be the "Final 1v1 fight" of the arc. There's no shit like Apoo got knocked out then woke up next chapter and got knocked out again.

When Zoro knocks out king and heads up to fight kaido, if King wakes up after a while when Zoro is not there like how Ancient Zoans kerp waking up we count that.

By this I mean Like Inu and Neko are who we count as having beaten Jack even if some other guy is going to come and beat up jack again.

I'm adding this because unlike Sanji we know Zoro has actual me important business all over the arc so when he Beats king 1v1 and goes to do other shit, king's ancient Zoans powers may heal him and he could end up fighting someone else again. Here we still count thus as Zoro having beaten him.

Do we agree on this?
No, Luthon was the key.
I'm sorry @Luthon, no deal:willsmith:

Yes imagine the tears of Zoro fans when they only get Zoro wounding a Yonko, WSC Kaido, oh what horror.
A Yonko that lets people land free hits and has normal durability that fodder can penetrate. Not only that but the wound is already bleeding and is injured.

So impressive.

Marco is fighting King, Sanji already did everything he could in this arc by saving momo. He wont even be joining the big boys fight happening in the roof because he needs to get to Raizo's level before being able to hurt Kaido. Let the people that qualify to be called supernovas fight them yonkos. Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Law and maybe a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.