Status
Not open for further replies.
A note to Zoro fans.

STOP GETTING BAITED

You literally have nothing to he insecure about, his portrayal and potential role in Wano is as top notch as it gets.

So why do you have to respond to baits? You know they are baiting just to compensate because Sanji is drizzling shits atm?

So if you want these baits to stop, just ignore them, sooner or later they would get tired of being ignored and stop.

Its so God damn simple:sweat:
You seem more Relaxed and Zen Shishio-kun .
Just llike a new person:steef:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
imagine if Luffy Kid and Law standing side by side against Big Mom and Kaido in the last page :steef:
100% sure that's Luffy's coat in the last panel. Not sure about the blood though, could be shading. If it's blood then Imma stop complaining about keeping the Scabbards' fate off screen for so long.

The blood wont be kaidos because that angry luffy face is the close of the chapter. So something must have made him angry so im guessing its the state of the scabbards.
Maybe but I hope Luffy actually does something impressive fighting-wise because ending the chapter with Luffy just seeing the lifeless scabbards is underwhelming for a chapter called "Strawhat Luffy".

There is also something else a guy on Narutoforums brought up,he said if the chapter was hyping the D or something related,then the title would've been "Monkey D Luffy" and not Strawhat Luffy .

I found that Interesting.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Maybe but I hope Luffy actually does something impressive fighting-wise because ending the chapter with Luffy just seeing the lifeless scabbards is underwhelming for a chapter called "Strawhat Luffy".

There is also something else a guy on Narutoforums brought up,he said if the chapter was hyping the D or something related,then the title would've been "Monkey D Luffy" and not Strawhat Luffy .

I found that Interesting.
Depends what comes before it.
If oda does big reveals throughout the chapter reveals the d etc and it ends with luffy reaching the roof and seeing them then its fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.