Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
He didnt even get the chance to buss out the suit his daddy made him
Post automatically merged:

Damn you don't really believe that do you?
This is like talking rational vs fanboys... Oda never gave us any proof zoro > sanji... most of the time he made it very clear zoro= sanji... Ill agree that in the end zoro would beat sanji but that would be extreme diff fight... but all the fanboys are like zoro is on luffys kid and laws level,,, thats delusional... Killer is here becouse he is SN just like zoro , and they are equal and might want to rival one another in this fight, but they are no where near Luffy Law an Kid

Knowing that Kidd and Killer doesn't have AdCoA, i have a scenario where Zoro opens Kaido's scar so Kidd and Killer can damage him beating there. Luffy's AdCoA is internal, so it won't help with that and we yet to see if Law's hax can bypass Kaido's durability. So Zoro will absolutely replicate Oden's feat, unless those two magically acquired AdCoA too.

Knowing that Kidd and Killer doesn't have AdCoA, i have a scenario where Zoro opens Kaido's scar so Kidd and Killer can damage him beating there. Luffy's AdCoA is internal, so it won't help with that and we yet to see if Law's hax can bypass Kaido's durability. So Zoro will absolutely replicate Oden's feat, unless those both magically acquired AdCoA too.
Everyone has advance coa, even the scabbards

I think Oda should put a bigger emphasis on Sanjis tears this arc. I really enjoyed that part of his character during WCI. it was deep and meaningful and also showed how much of a man he is.
maybe this time Oda could make him cry over something relevant too and not a completely avoidable and self-inflicted problem. that would be dope.

his emotions could turn him into the sea devil or something else that was foreshadowed. like him becoming the most wanted man in the world or his fight against Im.

Sanji vs Queen hype!!!!!!! lets go

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
But where is she now? She still came to Wano, they still have 2 emperors to deal with.

Sanji coulda made literally any cake, they coulda dipped, and she woulda continued destroying Totland and herself in the process.
But Sanji didn't do that because of his nonsense beliefs

Point is, Sanji made Yonko faint
Now wake me up when Zoro do the same:sanmoji:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yup, I think Luffy and Zoro are the only ones who can do some kind of real damage to the yonkos. But the way Oda has been portraying Kidd tells me that he would be very impactful in the fight too.
Kidd can probably rack up enough stuff to make the job possible despite he should still have Basic haki, just like Law and Killer. I don't think Kidd's haki is even as good as Sabo's but we have no confirmation either I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.