Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing that Kidd and Killer doesn't have AdCoA, i have a scenario where Zoro opens Kaido's scar so Kidd and Killer can damage him beating there. Luffy's AdCoA is internal, so it won't help with that and we yet to see if Law's hax can bypass Kaido's durability. So Zoro will absolutely replicate Oden's feat, unless those two magically acquired AdCoA too.
Law can cut seastone, meaning his ability does not care about hardness, which the scales are all about.
If Kaidou uses Haki, it´s a different issue, and it´s the first time i would accept people suggesting Haki might save them.
For any high tier without top tier Haki, i do not accept it.

But there is also BM.

This is like talking rational vs fanboys... Oda never gave us any proof zoro > sanji... most of the time he made it very clear zoro= sanji... Ill agree that in the end zoro would beat sanji but that would be extreme diff fight... but all the fanboys are like zoro is on luffys kid and laws level,,, thats delusional... Killer is here becouse he is SN just like zoro , and they are equal and might want to rival one another in this fight, but they are no where near Luffy Law an Kid
Databooks, story nuances, vivre cards disagree with you. Saying fanboy outright is pointless in this case.
Zoro was definitely nerfed for a good portion of the early story. at every chance Zoro is given an equal merit with Luffy given that they operate on the same wavelength. Both supernovas, both have aspirations relative to being the strongest. Zoro was never portrayed to be equal to Sanji, and even in several panels Sanji is shown to be shocked at what Zoros capable of. Zoro also hasnt gone all out post skip compared to Sanji who breaks out DJ at every turn

It's always been Luffy > Zoro > Sanji

Now you have to explain to me why Sanji is = Zoro when he didn't take down Page 1 and got his shins cracked by Vergo

As a Sanji fan, I never liked the cake plot, oda could have made more from that arc, but if he decided to tell the story this way, what can we do? Nothing rly, he wasted 50+chapters on a mediocre plot(subjective opinion), but well at least we got Luffy vs Katakuri.:kayneshrug:
This was in the last arc tho, now we are in wano, chapter 1000, and sanji is the main point of conversation, if this isnt funny what it is?
He is living rent free, good job, lets focus and write 300 more pages about Sanji.

I think Oda should put a bigger emphasis on Sanjis tears this arc. I really enjoyed that part of his character during WCI. it was deep and meaningful and also showed how much of a man he is.
maybe this time Oda could make him cry over something relevant too and not a completely avoidable and self-inflicted problem. that would be dope.

his emotions could turn him into the sea devil or something else that was foreshadowed. like him becoming the most wanted man in the world or his fight against Im.

Sanji vs Queen hype!!!!!!! lets go
Passive-aggressive and sarcastic, finally a Lanji post that is worthy to read.

But Sanji didn't do that because of his nonsense beliefs

Point is, Sanji made Yonko faint
Now wake me up when Zoro do the same:sanmoji:
He didn't. If you think so than idk what to tell you. Supporting or sticking up for a gag character won't get you anywhere. Also, we're literally at the point where Zoro is about to do his deed.

And if you think Baking a cake is a top tier move and > anything Zoro or Luffy has done, it pretty much sums up for me what to think of ya

yj

👑YNWA 👑
he will tho

zoro will not do more damage to kaido than kid
tobi ur better than this... you think the future wss will accomplish less in an arc than a bozo who we know so far can’t even hurt kaido. see it like this instead of how you see zoro look at how Oda sees zoro. Remember “dont speak ill of zoro” shueisha even said zoros accomplishments won’t be overlooked in wano.

As a Sanji fan, I never liked the cake plot, oda could have made more from that arc, but if he decided to tell the story this way, what can we do? Nothing rly, he wasted 50+chapters on a mediocre plot(subjective opinion), but well at least we got Luffy vs Katakuri.:kayneshrug:
This was in the last arc tho, now we are in wano, chapter 1000, and sanji is the main point of conversation, if this isnt funny what it is?
He is living rent free, good job, lets focus and write 300 more pages about Sanji.

Now tell us how you really feel. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.