it between sanji jinbe and marco
jinbe i dont see happening mf to preoccupied by whos who

so it leaves marco and sanji, and sanji doesnt have a set opponent yet
so it be a 50/50 honestly
Marco said he won t face kaido he def fighting king
Sanji will fight Queen with Drake or maybe Drake comes to the top to
U think marco gonna let king to the roof :endthis:

You know he's not fighting P1, and he is definitively weaker than Zoro

@Chrono yo you wanna control your own faction, your sanji bros saying he's fighting Page One....
oh yeah after tanking a blow from king that wanted to kill him, page 1 aint an opponent really,doent seem like he got attacks as powerful as full zoan king nose diving lol
franky got sasaki, jinbe got whos who, , unless those predicaments change other other mfs face them
that leaves queen and king,
and sanji and marco, unless oda king enough to give sanji king it be a 50/50 by the way things be looking innit

Marco said he won t face kaido he def fighting king
Sanji will fight Queen with Drake or maybe Drake comes to the top to
U think marco gonna let king to the roof :endthis:
ayo i just hope sanji gets king dawg bruh
queen doesnt seem like a compelling fight, king got that hype

someone gotta face king or else he coming to the top for kaido
it between sanji jinbe and marco
jinbe i dont see happening mf to preoccupied by whos who

so it leaves marco and sanji, and sanji doesnt have a set opponent yet
so it be a 50/50 honestly
Sanji vs Queen is pretty much set up, with the implied history between Queen and Judge. Drake might help too since he is from North Blue and has beef with Queen.
King and Marco have lot of parallels this arc, being right hand to yonko, kicking BM's ship and also being the ones to be invited by another Yonko. And not to mention Zoro might fight King still, since fighting the right hand is his thing.

oh yeah after tanking a blow from king that wanted to kill him, page 1 aint an opponent really,doent seem like he got attacks as powerful as full zoan king nose diving lol
franky got sasaki, jinbe got whos who, , unless those predicaments change other other mfs face them
that leaves queen and king,
and sanji and marco, unless oda king enough to give sanji king it be a 50/50 by the way things be looking innit
My thoughts exactly

Sanji vs Queen is pretty much set up, with the implied history between Queen and Judge. Drake might help too since he is from North Blue and has beef with Queen.
King and Marco have lot of parallels this arc, being right hand to yonko, kicking BM's ship and also being the ones to be invited by another Yonko. And not to mention Zoro might fight King still, since fighting the right hand is his thing.
true dat
queen is sanji character type as well
if sanji does face queen then it gon lead some big stipulation for sanji endgame match

Marco wont fighting King, he wont fight solo anyone, he is not here to steal SH and alliance spotlights.

And we all know that Marco is stronger than King, 0 hype for this fight :kata:
Marco is def fighting him lol dude said he won t face kaido lmao do u even read?
What s he gonna do watching other fight queen and king or letting king to the roof?
If u think sanji fighting king u gonna be disappointed lul because he gets the fat dino with judge history :suresure:

Marco is def fighting him lol dude said he won t face kaido lmao do u even read?
What s he gonna do watching other fight queen and king or letting king to the roof?
If u think sanji fighting king u gonna be disappointed lul because he gets the fat dino with judge history :suresure:
na the only thing marco said he not going after kaido at this point, not that he wont face kaido, kinda redundant to come to war and not face the big dog ya feel me
so it means he plans on kaido later on , on how things develop, well it depends iz all

Status
Not open for further replies.