Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of judge the kindest strawhat tells jinbei to commit suicide :shame:
Reminder that Sanji did the exact same thing Jinbei did, he saved His Brothers who are equally as bad as Arlong. And unlike Jinbei he doesn't plan to keep them in check

If Arlong didn't pay off The Marines, Jinbei would have killed him the moment he heard of Him harming civilians

Sanji doesn't give a fuck what his brothers do to poor North Blue civilains and poor NB girls

Reminder that Sanji did the exact same thing Jinbei did, he saved His Brothers who are equally as bad as Arlong. And unlike Jinbei he doesn't plan to keep them in check

If Arlong didn't pay off The Marines, Jinbei would have killed him the moment he heard of Him harming civilians

Sanji doesn't give a fuck what his brothers do to poor North Blue civilains and poor NB girls
Cosette :josad: What happeend to her?

I would honestly still like for Jack to prove his worth. I always had high expectations for this dude. I consider him the Son Yamato couldn’t be except without the Iron Skin....he’s still a Monster tank though!

I need to see him steam roll some people of NOTE and not just some lesser army of sulongs which was quite BEASTLY! Unfortunately everyone overlooks this somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.