rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin knows about the entire world, she never mentions anything, whether itΒ΄s the big players, their constellation and so forth.
What Robin knows is different. It is one thing to know who the admirals,yonkou are and it is another thing to know about One Piece itself.
She knew about Poseidon since Skypeia, became only useful in Fishman Island, and still has not told the crew anything about it.
She has already gathered a few Ponegylphs herself, never mentioned them in the story.
Never mentioned anything about D to the crew, and the list goes on.
Truthfully I forgot about the ancient weapons,yet again I still see it as different. The weapons are unwanted unneeded knowledge. The SH don't need them right now and no reason to talk about them. Meanwhile Yamato knows things about the Journey in itself and presumably the conclusion that Rayleigh told us ,that Roger pirates reached about what happened in the void century..

Robin and Yamato on the same ship ,yet to do not talk about these important things? A no go . Seems weird.

About the D in itself Robin doesn't know much as she told Law,even in this subject Yamato knows stuff due the Log she has read extensively .

Gege Akutami, the creator of Jujutsu Kaisen, chose to draw Gojo Satoru as Sanji for the celebration of 1000 One Piece chapters

Gege knows who are the best characters in Jujutsu Kaisen and One Piece

:stealthblack:
Aye. Glad to see another fellow Jujutsu Kaisen fan:myman:There's a section for it if you want to discuss anything about the series.:cheers: And yup, Goatjo is da best:kata:

And also, Kaminari from My Hero Academia as Sanji:steef::steef:

And Shokugeki no Sanji in January 4th, 2021:finally:

Black Clover manga is not that bad as people thought it would be. The current arc right now is the equivalent of Marineford War Arc/The Paranormal Liberation War Arc from My Hero Academia.
I read a bunch of it as some point but i wasn't really digging it. I even forgot most of it by now.

I know there was some different nation with a special kid from that country that they kind of defeat, and then there was some underwater stuff, and some forrest stuff, and the country with that kid at some point invades and many fights happen.

It was kind of all over the place, kind of fast paced and rushing into more character introductions and more fights. But the characters and the story didn't feel that special.

I kind of liked that kid with electicity powers from the Black Bulls, but it didn't really seem like he's going to be too important in the long run.

I have to say though that Oda did an horrible job at hyping up that "new generation of pirates that would come in 20 years" throughout the timeskip and Wano.

Are we supposed to now believe that Kid and Law are any better than the Scabbards? Feats wise neither of them is close to the Dukes in Sulong form, Law was destroyed by Doflamingo (who held back on his awakening) Kid couldn't beat a Sweet Commander, Killer got oneshotted by Zoro.

A team of Marco/King/Queen/Jinbe/Yamato would hardly feel any weaker than these 5, hell I'd say It's stronger from top to bottom
Laws feat is actually amazing Law is easily stronger than the likes of Jozu or Scabbards

Status
Not open for further replies.