• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:kayneshrug:magazines are already being sold
People in China and Korea have gotten hold of the chapter/magazine already

It is unlikely to have fake spoilers today/tomorrow
If today was tuesday/Monday I would accept them totalky fake.

But yeah... it doesn't look those are fake
I will treat is "real" until redon or Arara say it is fake.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So the guy who post it seems someone who every one in that site trust a lot? If the mods and co let them discussion without doing anything,it seems like the dude who post these spoiler get trust alot by these other guys?
so literally the dude who post "unconfirmed spoilers" asking a question about "is Rocks the last villain of the series?"
and then the forum discussing that.

J

Jo_Ndule

Better be fake, nobody wants to see Kaido turning into that fucking dragon fish form for another round. The fighting in this form is boring and useless. Use your fucking hybrid form already or stay in base you moron
How did you think Zoro will open scar then if kaido isn't in dragon form?
Coz Base kaido is more cautious and serious
He doesn't enjoy/goof around

Oden, Retainers and Zoro can only hurt dragon kaido

you zoro fans got too cocky the past month... hope the spoilers are true, only becouse I want story to have consistant power scalling not asspulls...
That's not the main issue, all fanbases are cocky, people like you like you that sit there and go, "why does Sanji get tormented week after week after week", it's because you come out of the woodwork and comment every way possible for you to discredit everything Zoro does, and when one thing does go bad for Zoro it's im going to troll the shit out of it and ride the wave and make up headcanon along the way #Kingsmerienda

Most ZBoiiiiis enjoy Sanji as a character.

The Zoro trolling, It's everytime, and it's so laughable. There is a long list of shit that Zorohaters troll at and Sanji gets trolled by the Zboiis to, but the degree that it's done is significantly less, the proof is in the pudding,

Status
Not open for further replies.