Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Som people are using Cabaji calling himself swordsman but forgetting Daz Bones refuses being called as a swordsman lmao.

They are still in denial. As if Shanks is Cabaji and said he is a swordsman. They don't think what if Shanks pulls Daz Bones and refuses to being called a swordsman. But no of course they know better than Oda.
cabaji uses a sword
daz bones does not
shanks uses a sword

Ask Oda and this is not the first time...even in FI island WB was brought up in parallel to Luffy
it probably is just people whom Kaido fought against who were able to use Advanced Invisible Armament
and so it could mean BM doesnt know how to use AIA and can hurt Kaido through other means like her DF abilities
Rayleigh has AIA but hasn't fought Kaido
Garp as well most likely
besides what exactly hurting Kaido means ????? Kyoshiro literally drove his sword half way in his body and Kiku pierced his hand.... Inuarashi drove his sword in his dragon form body

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I explained Enma in detail:
I read your post about Enma. Was a very good one, but I commented after it why I didn't agree with some comparisons. Forgot to tag I think. So i'm gonna simplify what I wrote then.

Sandai and Shuusui indeed have the same theme of "being tamed" as Enma. Zoro have moments where he realizes that he needs to be able to control these blades. As you said, Whiskey Peak for Sandai, and Oars for Shuusui. But after these moments, it is just that. He later uses them normally.
Enma differs in some aspects. First, Enma is the one with the magical curse haki sucking thing. None of the others had that. He uses Enma once and his arm looks like was attacked by Crocodile sand ability. And he actively takes his haki back from the sword. That is something completely different from Sandai and Shuusui.
This was "the moment" when Zoro realized the had to "tame" Enma. Which many thought he did, since he was seen using it. (I particularly dont see any difference in the swords during my reading. I don't note the sheathe or whatever. To me, his blades were always "symmetrical". Didn't make a difference which one he was using, at least not for me).
Enma apparently makes a difference, because after using the 3 swords to cut Kaido, the only one he mentions later is Enma. And talks about drawing Enma's power. Like it was some Zanpakutou with a new form to unlock or something like that.
This is different from ALL of his swords. Not to mention that he still have the "hack" of Wado making it easier for him to wield Enma.
Weeks training and STILL didnt master it? I use this to say Enma is way above Shuusui, but people defend Shuusui being the stronger one.
If it is the stronger one, why is he having trouble with a downgrade THAT should be even easier because of Wado?
And it also implicates that Zoro need not to be stronget himself, but stronger blades. He alone cant become stronger, unless he have a new overpowered blade to master each time. This is how the story makes me feel. And I don't like it at all.
Zoro was the one getting stronger, and then he got swords that would catchup to his new power level.
Now its the opposite. Zoro is the one playing catchup with the new sword.
@Cinera

Ah yes, luffy is a pirate he's gonna see garp in there?, sengoku?, sakazuki?
As you seen in MF they don't really fight each other,unless its a execution or the WG says so
The problem is you think it's about pirates. The shadows are about people who have the ability to beat Kaido. Unfortunately for you no marine can, which is why none of them are there. The strongest people in the pirate manga are guess what? pirates.

Alright, now that I've soaked in the spoilers. It looks like out of everyone on the roof, only Luffy possesses the type of Haki required to be capable of taking Kaido down. Kid and Zoro were both shocked at seeing Luffy use this type of Haki, so neither of them have it. Zoro still needs to complete his Enma training before he can see what he can do at max potential, so the "He was stronger than Luffy out of the timeskip" argument is dead in the water.

I'm really starting to wonder if Oda plans on making Law a full Straw Hat member at this point. Sure, they already have a Doctor, but Law is technically a surgeon, so Oda could get away with it if he really chooses too.

People can no longer rag on Killer cause Oda paired him and Zoro up to attack Kaido together. To deny their parallels and potential future rivalry at this point is lunacy.

Kaido is absolutely insane. We know he speed blitzed Luffy in their first encounter when FS wasn't used, but hot damn to be able to move so fast he can still somewhat tag Luffy while using Future sight is crazy. That's some ridiculous speed he has going there.

Oda still refuses to have Big Mom take anything seriously, but he has set her up with a fire sword, so looks like that's going to be on Zoro and Killer to deal with.

This chapter is going to be fucking hype, and at least leaves a lot to discuss for the two week break.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Alright, now that I've soaked in the spoilers. It looks like out of everyone on the roof, only Luffy possesses the type of Haki required to be capable of taking Kaido down. Kid and Zoro were both shocked at seeing Luffy use this type of Haki, so neither of them have it. Zoro still needs to complete his Enma training before he can see what he can do at max potential, so the "He was stronger than Luffy out of the timeskip" argument is dead in the water.

I'm really starting to wonder if Oda plans on making Law a full Straw Hat member at this point. Sure, they already have a Doctor, but Law is technically a surgeon, so Oda could get away with it if he really chooses too.

People can no longer rag on Killer cause Oda paired him and Zoro up to attack Kaido together. To deny their parallels and potential future rivalry at this point is lunacy.

Kaido is absolutely insane. We know he speed blitzed Luffy in their first encounter when FS wasn't used, but hot damn to be able to move so fast he can still somewhat tag Luffy while using Future sight is crazy. That's some ridiculous speed he has going there.

Oda still refuses to have Big Mom take anything seriously, but he has set her up with a fire sword, so looks like that's going to be on Zoro and Killer to deal with.

This chapter is going to be fucking hype, and at least leaves a lot to discuss for the two week break.
zoro hurt kaido zoro wasnt shocked at him using ryou keep lying to yourself though

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Man, I can't pause the hype. Kaido just went into fucking Dragon form. He just made himself a massive fucking target you literally can't miss against.

Next up: "Santoryu Ougi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai!!!".
:steef:

I wonder how big the scar Zoro gives Kaido will be?
:usosmug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.