Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinemon injured Kaido.
''Injured''
Man can heal super fast, thats his strong point.

Pretty sure all top tiers can hurt him.
He just recovers super fast.
Post automatically merged:

The strongest wouldn't need to ally himself with another YONKO to become PK.
He allied to take over the world and Topple the WG as well as becoming PK.

Also, this era is way harder to become PK in than the last as everyone and their mom is aware of the existence of the OP and many top tiers vy for it with the Navy trying to stop it actively.

Whereas in Rogers time litteraly no one knew it existed and there was next to no resistance.

Try again bb.

We were discussing up to their reunion, and the cause of how they were recognized by all at the Capital.

Also for your examples :

Hawkins was not chasing Zoro but Otama, he just got in his way.
Kamazo was not chasing Zoro but Hyori, he just got in his way.

When discussing the forces that were directly tasked to seek Zoro because of his infamy, we're not left with anyone of note.
You're right, after all, Oda usually write Zoro as background character on purpose when it comes to interactions between main characters tied to the main plot (except for this arc with a few details)

Kaido seeing Shanks among Roger, Whitebeard and Oden while leaving Mihawk out when talking about the few that can take him on, won't reflect well on Mihawk supporters.

@Red Admiral @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Erkan12 will do a great cleansing.
trying to be fair, i guess it just opens the lore of OP about WSS titles not being absolute as an overall fighter imo. Just like WSM himself literally stated that he cant be the strongest forever, and WSC himself making the hostage situation as a pivot for his victory over Oden.

This should come as not as a surprise but as a common sense imo, since stronger swordsman isnt necessarily stronger fighter overall, just like the case in real life, especially combined with other possible skills and Oda's indecisiveness of powerlevel. Shanks powerlevel fanbase imo dont have to troll back Mihawk fanbase about this scene. If some point is proven through this scene, then imo it's more enjoyable to get personal satisfaction of being right yourself compared to counter-troll Mihawk fanbase by abusing this kind of scene.

Killer : if I had these blades
Zoro : if I had 3 swords, if I used Asura, If I used Sanzen Sekai, if it wasn't 2v1, if if if....
Zoro was clearly more nerfed
So you think Killer has no named attacks lol?

All you did was say that if Zoro had all his weapons(just like what Killer said) then proceeded to mention named attacks lmao.

Well besides the 2vs1 thing which i agree with, c'mon now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I keep thinking about the 5 people Kaido sees behind Luffy.

Can't seem to find anything that would apply to all 5, at least in my opinion.

Most I could do is 4 outta 5 and that's taking into account Shanks' chapter 1 speech.

We know Kaido considers Roger, Whitebeard and Oden mighty pirates but soft, in their own way.
In my opinion, the same could be said about Shanks. HIs pacifying nature, his willingness to let you even spit at him etc, could be counted as soft, at least in my opinion.
Though the same cannot be said about Rocks.
> Firstly Kaido did not mention him when talking about mighty pirates but soft.
> Secondly, Rocks was the captain of a crew that was like a terrorist organization, as well as a crew that constantly killed and killed even their own members

> Thirdly, the crew was regarded as a rampaging force of evil
A captain of such a crew, whilst mighty definitely, does not strike me as soft.

Therefore, the 5 people Kaido sees are more likely the ones responsible for his infamous Ls.
> We know he battled Oden and Oden had him dead to rights until the interference of the old hag

We know that Kaido considers that an L, as he later laments over it whilst taking on the scabbards. He says that they cannot kill him, whilst remembering the scene with Oden.
> We know that Shanks and Kaido met each other on Kaido's way to MF.
> The words clash and scuffle were used to describe their meeting, multiple times
> For Roger, we know he fought against Kaido's crew and Kaido himself, judging from this pic
> The remaining two, Whitebeard and Rocks, we don't fully know yet, though my assumptions are the following.

> When it comes to Whitebeard, they most likely fought whilst on board the Rocks crew.
The Rocks crew is described as a crew that did not get along well, and often killed each other as well
> When it comes to Rocks, Kaido whilst still young probably challenged Rocks to a fight, got his ass kicked, and most likely was forced to join the crew or became an apprentice of his own will, following the man who defeated him. The former in my opinion makes more sense than the latter, i.e. Rocks beat Kaido and forced him to become a member, which is what Rocks probably did to other members as well, thus inspiring Kaido to create his crew like that as well, i.e. break and subdue strong pirates like he wanted to do with Luffy, Kid, Killer, and a lot of others most likely.

Kaido can't stop eating L's. He truly is Linlin's equal.
Kaido was a beast in current chapter.
Blitz future sight Luffy,taking all attacks on purpose yet staying still as nothing did happen to him. Dude is a war monster and show really good feats, even the provider said that Kaido was clean in this chapter. Both he and Big mom. Find guys who can tank Onigiri+Killer attack with smiling and then taking on purpose Kong gun and Kid+Law attack without taking any damage. That are insane feat out of their.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kaido was a beast in current chapter.
Blitz future sight Luffy,taking all attacks on purpose yet staying still as nothing did happen to him. Dude is a war monster and show really good feats, even the provider said that Kaido was clean in this chapter. Both he and Big mom. Find guys who can tank Onigiri+Killer attack with smiling and then taking on purpose Kong gun and Kid+Law attack without taking any damage. That are insane feat out of their.
Akainu has better feats

Status
Not open for further replies.