Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i'm sorry i must have imagined Oden being shook by a casual roger attack. So really, what we know is that you are a massively biased person who refuses to accept what the manga tells you
He was shook by the Clash between Roger and WB.

Not Roger's named attack lmao.

Also, i litteraly told you its canon that after those events Oden came back far stronger and invincible( as per the manga).

Its ok man,

You can accept being a biased dude who enjoys belittling other people's fictional faves in a childish dick measuring contest.

H

Haoshoku

Suprise scream isnt screaming in agony.

Also you use the word PTSD too loosely,

PTSD:Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition triggered by a terrifying event, causing flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety.

He was never scared of Oden, nor was he shown having nightmares or even mentioning Oden during the entirety of the Wano arc pre Onigashima raid nor during the flashback.

He only started mentioning Oden when people were starting to do stuff he could do or being reminded of him.

That is not PTSD,

Simmer down.
You don’t gotta delve into specificities and semantics Fuji san. Everyone knows how embarassing it was when Kaido started screaming amid getting jumped by relative fodder.

A piss ant like Kaido with the mental fortitude of a child should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Kenny, nevah evah :vistalaugh:

You don’t gotta delve into specificities and semantics Fuji san. Everyone knows how embarassing it was when Kaido started screaming amid getting jumped by relative fodder.

A piss ant like Kaido with the mental fortitude of a child should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Kenny.
He ''Screamed'' then proceeded to neg diff them.

The scream wasnt from being hit, it was due to his Old wound acting up, that is alll.

Don't get so trigerred.

I compared them and they are comparable,

Right now the man is receiving attacks much more powerful that the one that made him ''Scream'' and he is laughing and enjoying himself.

Therefore, whatever it was that happened back then points to me being more right than you about it.

He was shook by the Clash between Roger and WB.

Not Roger's named attack lmao.

Also, i litteraly told you its canon that after those events Oden came back far stronger and invincible( as per the manga).

Its ok man,

You can accept being a biased dude who enjoys belittling other people's fictional faves in a childish dick measuring contest.
Regarding the bolded I think you take the manga a little to seriously. It's just fun banter.

"Oden came back far stronger and invincible( as per the manga)."......yet he lost meaning invincible was clearly hyperbole

Regarding the bolded I think you take the manga a little to seriously. It's just fun banter.

"Oden came back far stronger and invincible( as per the manga)."......yet he lost meaning invincible was clearly hyperbole
Oh, so things that dont fit your headcanon are to be dismissed? Got it.
Post automatically merged:

Oden put by Kaido himself in the same panel with WB/Roger AND Rocks

Muuuh we know he is massively weaker than those.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He ''Screamed'' then proceeded to neg diff them.

The scream wasnt from being hit, it was due to his Old wound acting up, that is alll.

Don't get so trigerred.

I compared them and they are comparable,

Right now the man is receiving attacks much more powerful that the one that made him ''Scream'' and he is laughing and enjoying himself.

Therefore, whatever it was that happened back then points to me being more right than you about it.
Zaraki wouldn't scream from that, though. That's the difference between Kaido and Kenpachi.

H

Haoshoku

, it was due to his Old wound acting up, that is alll.
The fact that excuses have to be made for Crydo to hold up an empty comparison says it all. Fuji san...out of respect I’ll assume you were briefly reminded of how much of a dawg Kenny is with an anomaly from Kaido this chapter. You’re forgiven Fuji san, now carry on :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Luffy and Zoro advancing so fast in strength all the time but are only equal to Kid and Killer after being trained by top tiers personally lol Oda really destroyed any tension for the Zoro vs Mihawk fight by making them teacher-apprentice just for this

Status
Not open for further replies.