Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaraki wouldn't scream from that, though. That's the difference between Kaido and Kenpachi.

They share one aspect,

Battle maniacs.

I said already that he is right now taking way more damage than the attack that made his old wound act up, making him scream in surprise but whatever.

Characters dont have to be carbon copies of each other to fit an archetype

And these two fit that mold of batle crazed barbarian.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They share one aspect,

Battle maniacs.

I said already that he is right now taking way more damage than the attack that made his old wound act up, making him scream in surprise but whatever.

Characters dont have to be carbon copies of each other to fit an archetype

And these two fit that mold of batle crazed barbarian.
Kaido is like Cell.

Someone who loves "battle" until they begin to lose. Then they freak out and act opposite to how they did when they were seemingly all powerful.

How is it dismissed, he lost and DIED which means he isn't invincible.:gokulaugh: It's contradicted by the manga itself. Do you know what hyperbole is? Oden isn't invincible.
One can be invincible under the sun, in asian culture, and still be killed.

It just means that he was the top dog or part of the top dogs when he came back.

Miss the part where it said he came back much stronger?

How about the part where WB was wary of Kaido and considered beating Odena feat that explained that waryness?

Man, just give up.

Kaido is like Cell.

Someone who loves "battle" until they begin to lose. Then they freak out and act opposite to how they did when they were seemingly all powerful.
And how do you know that? You're projecting right now.

Fact is we saw the man try to die by the scabbards, he himself said that death completes a man and that he wouldnt have minded dying to them.

What you just said right now is headcanon and projection on how you think he will act when pushed to the brink.

And you have 0 evidence of it.
Post automatically merged:

If its to compare a character from one piece to it, it should be fine no?

What the faaaaack Law ijust realized what the fack are you doing being reduced to dropping some rocks on Kaidou, you reckon theyre gonna give him bumps or something?

For someone who i expect to do teleport and alternating Ope2 slashes or shambling BM and Kaidou to transport them directly in the middle of other fighters' ultimate attacks, i just cant...:kriwhat::seriously::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.