Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon form is not his weakest form tf? Is Heavy Point Chopper's weakest form? Just because some Zoans can't fight as full animals doesn't mean it applies to all
In dragon form

The scabbard were putting in work, in base he bodybagued them

In Dragon form he got hit severely by Oden, in base form he one hit him.

In dragon form he was getting ragdolled by G4 Luffy, in human he one shot him.

In Human form right now he took multiple attacks, one of which is from enma, and now he's going Dragon.

And im willing to bet the novas will fare better against that form.

H

Haoshoku

Manga is primarily a visual media. Look at his face.

We’ve seen how these two have acted when their durability is breached:

One just laughs it off and is elated:

Or when not as amused, he doesn’t even react:

While the other gets shell shocked and even screams, something Zaraki has never done:

I think the visuals make it pretty clear that there’s a world of a difference between these two. One is a fraud who will replay a scar he got decades ago just from getting slightly nicked while the other is a true maniachal combatant who just doesn’t care for pain at all. Kaido looks too human here in comparison which is saying a lot :vistalaugh:

Again I’ll overlook this mistake from Fuji san since he’s such a big fan of Kaido, gotta rep your man by comparing him to a dawg. Is all good lol.

While the other gets shell shocked and even screams, something Zaraki has never done:

I think the visuals make it pretty clear that there’s a world of a difference between these two. One is a fraud who will replay a scar he got decades ago just from getting slightly nicked while the other is a true maniachal combatant who just doesn’t care for pain at all. Kaido looks too human here in comparison which is saying a lot :vistalaugh:
To be fair, Kenpachi lives for the pain and experiences it alot, while Kaido on the other hand has probably gone more than half his life without ever really experiencing too much pain due to his durability. Of course it's going to affect him a lot, because it's not a common feeling to him.

H

Haoshoku

To be fair, Kenpachi lives for the pain and experiences it alot, while Kaido on the other hand has probably gone more than half his life without ever really experiencing too much pain due to his durability. Of course it's going to affect him a lot, because it's not a common feeling to him.
Couldn’t word it better than you did. Hence what I said about the comparison.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Again I’ll overlook this mistake from Fuji san since he’s such a big fan of Kaido, gotta rep your man by comparing him to a dawg. Is all good lol.
Zaraki's toughest fight of his life? Unohana. His scar throbs from fighting her still but he's super excited at the prospect of beating her. Even dies 20+ times to do it.

Kaido? Tactically shits himself when Oden nearly kills him. Tactically shits himself again when he sees Oden's shadow on a bunch of scrubs.

Like I said, Cell = Kaido. Both are cocky until someone on their level pulls up.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Arc ends next week.

:pepemy:

ZKK
Break next week, so the arc can't end.
:goyea:

What is the honour of you guys IF what I said is true? Then your build up will have been ridiculous. With special emphasis on IF here. That’s the context

I still think Kaido will neg diff Zoro from the rooftoop

if it’s anything more than neg diff I’ll leave

Zoro has yet to show he is a factor
It's already not a neg diff given that Zoro was able to damage Kaido.

honestly oden being paralleled with luffy and not Zoro has been the most shocking thing for me this far, It seemed like everything is there to compare Zoro to oden, But i guess we are wrong on this one?
I think the Zoro portrayal will come eventually, but for now it's not looking good.

Given what we have, is this chapter better than 1000?
Much better.

Its will be what Oda wants which is as of now Luffy and Oden are parallels
Kaido still needs to find a monster samurai of the likes of Kozuki Oden. Zoro will put the fear of the sword in him, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.