Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda has already provided all the math you need for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.
Luffy said Sanji is worth 1000 men, Zoro then said he was worth 2000 men and Luffy can knockout 50.000 fishmen who are in turn canonically 10 times stronger than men so Luffy is worth at least 500.000 men.

In conclusion Luffy is 500 times stronger than Sanji and 250 times stronger than Zoro.

C

critical mindset

It's best to go out with honor bruv.
What is the honour of you guys IF what I said is true? Then your build up will have been ridiculous. With special emphasis on IF here. That’s the context

I still think Kaido will neg diff Zoro from the rooftoop

if it’s anything more than neg diff I’ll leave

Zoro has yet to show he is a factor

Wasnt even referring to that in the slightest. One had an actual role in Wano and was relevant and the other was primarily a support character, im down to debate this as well.

If we're going there, Sanji wasnt Nationally wanted until after the rebellion along with everyone else.

Zoro has been nationally wanted since the start of the arc. Tonoyasu called Zorojuro Young Master
Hiyori called him Zorojuro San
Toko called him Samarai San
Zoro was also known as One Eyed Ronin.

In Act 1 and 2 Zorojuro has far more notoriety and Sangoro

Sanji's notoriety comes from soley being a Vinsmoke which is a different portrayal of notority for Zoro being a member of The Worst Generation.

Which has more notoriety in my eyes, I think it's WorstGen by far and it's not even close, but everyone has their own opinions.
Zoro has been in Wano for way longer than Sanji, and yet in mere days Sanji managed to make a name for himself so that the whole Capital recognizes both him and Zoro in the same breath.

Sanji made such impact that a request was sent to one of the All Stars, and the Flying Six were mobilized to deal with him. Then he was known as the rebel who stood up to the Flying Six and could not be captured, forcing X Drake and Hawkins to make a sweep through the whole Capital in attempt to find him, and when they did they once again failed to capture him.

I'd say in terms of making big names take note of him and make a move to attempt to deal with him, Sanji actually did better than Zoro in Wano :kayneshrug:

What is the honour of you guys IF what I said is true? Then your build up will have been ridiculous. With special emphasis on IF here. That’s the context

I still think Kaido will neg diff Zoro from the rooftoop

if it’s anything more than neg diff I’ll leave

Zoro has yet to show he is a factor
You clearly lost the bet, whether you go or not is your decision, But dont act like you won it :ihaha:

What about the boost of swapping a scythe for a 21 grade sword
And then the boost of the enma training and then no interference. The difficulty is gone.
I am talking about the fight back then, give Zoro Shusui and he still has a harder diff fight vs. a properly armed Killer than Kamazou.

But yes Zoro has grown more than Killer (I am assuming Killer has grown also due to the fight they had and the torture he endured, considering his high intelligence I think this is fair to assume)

Status
Not open for further replies.