Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue stands mostly because we have no idea when people were/are using it and what type it is. MF was prime example.

Also, I think "penetration" Haki was a last minute asspull from Oda given his Luffy/Kaido comments in 2016. I think he always had the idea of FLOWING Haki, but this "penetration" crap was a last minute addition/extension because as he said he didn't want Luffy winning "just because his punch is too strong", so he divided flowing Haki into 2.

This was so ad hoc (just for Kaido), it's dumb... Now watch everyone and their mother hurt Kaido without penetration Haki, except Luffy. :milaugh:
Completely disagree with all of this.... How can something showcased way back during Sabaody and Amazon Lily be a last minute addition created in 2016? Dafaq?

And sure, Observation Haki is definitely inconsistent and hard to tell when someone is using it, but it's been pretty easy to tell when someone is using CoC and CoA. Now it really just sounds like you're mad that you were wrong, and want to save face by blaming Oda, Lol....

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Oh wow i almost forgot this guy was telling me that. Lol 😆
I'll take that L. But like I stated, Thunder Bagua wouldn't have done shit to Luffy if his FS was working. I was 100% right about that.

And Kaido was also hurt by his own Boro Breath returned by Raizo and had a "splitting headache" from falling. You don't need Ryou to hurt him (just beat him).

:kata:

Luffy learnt ryuo/adcoa after he saw his punches were ineffective
Kidd came up with another plan/trick ... probably awakening? Or some other skills.

The others already have the means to hurt Kaido
Exactly. Kidd wouldn’t go to the top if he couldn’t hurt kaido. I think it’s gonna be like law and doffy where Kidd and has devil fruit are able to be used to hurt him

Completely disagree with all of this.... How can something showcased way back during Sabaody and Amazon Lily be a last minute addition created in 2016? Dafaq?

And sure, Observation Haki is definitely inconsistent and hard to tell when someone is using it, but it's been pretty easy to tell when someone is using CoC and CoA. Now it really just sounds like you're mad that you were wrong, and want to save face by blaming Oda, Lol....
Reread what I wrote. I said I think there was no distinction between flowing and penetration.

When Oda stated "Luffy and I have to figure out a solution" in 2016 -> Penetration Haki

So you can't say that concept existed, when he didn't have an answer in 2016.

Reread what I wrote. I said I think there was no distinction between flowing and penetration.

When Oda stated "Luffy and I have to figure out a solution" in 2016 -> Penetration Haki

So you can't say that concept existed, when he didn't have an answer in 2016.
Or that was just fluff talk by Oda to hype up Kaido in an interview. I don't think it's a mere coincidence that post timeskip Oda had G2/G3 vastly underperforming in comparison to preskip, then to all of a sudden give Luffy an ability that makes both those Gears viable once again. Seems pretty obvious that this form of Advanced Haki was Oda's end game from the get go.

J

Jo_Ndule

Killer "it look like a chance to win" so basically you knew you couldnt do shit and KID metal either until luffy gave you hope :kaidowhat:
How in the hell you think Kidd and Killer can beat kaido ?
Lol

Nobody there can logically beat Killer

@Cinera
Kidd isn't putting his hope on Luffy. It is Killer who made comment
Neither did Killer
Kidd is literally in this chapter not even praising or being a cheerleader

You guys should stop expecting kidd to see Luffy as the hope and Saviour
He won't be like law was in DR

Everything against Kidd will not work yet you guys keep writing crap
"Kidd will beg Luffy for alliance " nope...it was luffy who did it
"Kidd will be cheerleader and be saved by Kidd " nope luffy didn't save him
"Kidd will this and that...follow Luffy's lead" nah