Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"An attack is working on me?"

So Luffy just got past a certain threshold that the previous damage dealers were unable to pass before? Like Garp's punch that managed to woundMarco's phoenix form, even when previous attacks from Kizaru couldn't? If this is true, it's a nice parallel. But its not good to give Luffy powerlevel-potential parallel to every top guys like those shadows imo. At least give Zoro the Oden parallel since he deserved that.

Yeah, I've also made countless posts about how Haki is a steaming pile of crap, way before this chapter.

Like someone said, it's Walmart Nen. Oda has no idea wtf he's doing anymore.
I honestly don't think there's really an issue with it unless you try to dig too deep into it, and overcomplicate it.

Sure there is some stuff that stands to be explained in more depth by Oda, but the general concept behind is pretty simple and straight forward.

Why? Luffy with Future Sight could always compete with Kaido. Been saying this shit since forever.

He didn't even use KKG, which was invented because KG wasn't effective.
Ya compete with base drunk Kaido sure, you speak as if we've yet to see anything new from Kaido

Kaido is still spamming thunder bagua and moves we've already seen, dragon scales + coa has yet to be revealed.

I honestly don't think there's really an issue with it unless you try to dig too deep into it, and overcomplicate it.

Sure there is some stuff that stands to be explained in more depth by Oda, but the general concept behind is pretty simple and straight forward.
The issue stands mostly because we have no idea when people were/are using it and what type it is. MF was prime example.

Also, I think "penetration" Haki was a last minute asspull from Oda given his Luffy/Kaido comments in 2016. I think he always had the idea of FLOWING Haki, but this "penetration" crap was a last minute addition/extension because as he said he didn't want Luffy winning "just because his punch is too strong", so he divided flowing Haki into 2.

This was so ad hoc (just for Kaido), it's dumb... Now watch everyone and their mother hurt Kaido without penetration Haki, except Luffy. :milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The issue stands mostly because we have no idea when people were/are using it and what type it is. MF was prime example.

Also, I think "penetration" Haki was a last minute asspull from Oda given his Luffy/Kaido comments in 2016. I think he always had the idea of FLOWING Haki, but this "penetration" crap was a last minute addition/extension because as he said he didn't want Luffy winning "just because his punch is too strong", so he divided flowing Haki into 2.

This was so ad hoc (just for Kaido), it's dumb... Now watch everyone and their mother hurt Kaido without penetration Haki, except Luffy. :milaugh:
Rayleigh used it in Saboady though?

Rayleigh used it in Saboady though?
Like I said, I don't think there was a distinction between "flowing" and "penetration". It was just one Haki, and then later Oda split into 2, because he said he didn't want Luffy winning "just because his punch is so strong".

This training was clearly in response to his 2016 comments, way after Sabaody. He was still trying to figure out a way for Luffy to hurt Kaido.

Did you read the spoilers. He literally stopd there and took G4 and Kidd and Law attack. He also speed blitz FS post Odon Luffy( Who would destroy Doffy btw)
It's a joke mate...

J

Jo_Ndule

I realized some people can’t read. Kidd has other means to hurt kaido. All he wanted to know is how a punching attack worked. People actually believe he ran up there to use punching attacks when he already knows it doesn’t work. Oda easily shows this and people still wanna say they aren’t doing shit when portrayal and this chapter says otherwise
:kata:

Luffy learnt ryuo/adcoa after he saw his punches were ineffective
Kidd came up with another plan/trick ... probably awakening? Or some other skills.

The others already have the means to hurt Kaido

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

Its definitely going to be MF all again. But without any emotional stake which made MF good

Status
Not open for further replies.