Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably hs test his ryu first, gonna be funny to see when he combinate ryu+hardening, his current attack did in fact little hurt Kaido. I want you to imagine this, Kong Organ without ryu couldn't do the same. Ryu+swordmen skill are soo lethal and dangerous, kinda nice to see.

Kid Robot form looking so beastly for me ahhhh.
Yeah the fact that he managed to impressive kaido while not using koka etc is still impressive especially when you see that Kaido was unaffected by g4 Luffy

I cant wait for next chapter

Marco didn’t get sent flying. That’s anime only.
The anime is right.
-Marco blocks Sakazuki
-We don't see any more of them until Whitebeard sneaks attack Sakazuki
-When WB sneaks attack Sakazuki, Marco is no longer there
-Marco wouldn't have ran away while protecting Luffy
-Sakazuki wouldn't have fell to the sneak attack if Marco had ran seeing WB arrive

During the inutual clash Jinbei didn’t even get pushed back. Sakazuki mortally wounded Jimbei while he was carrying Luffy and running away. For comparison, Big Mom sent him flying in their initial clash.
-Bigmom directly attacked Jinbe and did no damage other than sending him fly
-Sakazuki attacked a defenseless LUFFY, not Jinbe.
-When Sakazuki attacked Jinbe he oneshotted him and put him on a death bed, Law had to save him.

We don’t know if Curiel got one shotted because in the manga we don’t even see the fight. We just see Akainu standing over him.
That's pretty obvious tho, Sakazuki had just oneshotted Ivankov who by hype and portrayal is >> Curiel

He doesn’t know how to read. That’s why he’s using simpleton retorts. Please don’t take him seriously. Like when crackheads on the street say, they’ll suck u off for $5, Chrono is seeking attention bc Sanji is getting cucked, and Zoro is winning
That's the thing, he is just seeking attention because it is a coping mechanism for him.
He is clearly disappointed in how embarrassing Sanji has looked not just in Wano but throughout the entire new world so he is compensating by constantly "baiting".

Just ignore his baits, he will be tired and stop.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lets pretend this is year 2025:
Has Oda stopped randomly wanking Oden in every other chapter yet?
We just got to the Raftel arc. There's an inscription left behind by the Roger Pirates, discussing how pitiful their journeys were before meeting Oden. Never before could they understand the Ponyglyphs and their hopes at becoming the Pirate Kings crew was a long shot away. Thank god Oden arrived, who single handedly saved the reputation of the Roger Pirates.

Roger promised him that, should Roger ever have a son, he'd name him after Oden. Oden was too modest and suggested the name "Ace" instead.

Those swords are not black.

In the bottom panel they do look black with a small color gradient to give it a shine but maybe I need glasses :kayneshrug:
Let's say you're right and Zoro attacked the strongest creature in the world without haki, what did he win? He didn't cause any damage to Kaido, it's almost irresponsible to attack him without haki

Status
Not open for further replies.